4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I like this polish. I think it is very pretty. Great for my toes in the summer. I don't like it for my fingers because I don't like the hint of purple I see in it. But otherwise a great color. I think it is opaque with two coats and has a nice application.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I have had this polish for a couple of years and just pulled it out for the first time this Summer. I had forgotten how pretty it is. It is an amazing color for this time of year. Very Hot! I would describe it as a medium-toned pinky coral shimmer. The shimmer in it is fine, but there is a lot of it! In fact, it's almost has a frost-like appearance, but not quite. Brushmarks are not a problem though and two coats are just right. The color is pretty bright too! So it's probably not for the faint of heart or those only used to pale pinks! Also, it would be absolutely stunning with a tan. I'm pretty sure it's still available from China Glaze. Definitely a great addition to the polish lovers collection.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Light My Tiki has replaced OPI's My Chihuahua Bites! as my favorite summer pedi polish. What a beautiful color! I love hot coral-colored polishes, and China Glaze's Light My Tiki fits the bill. In the bottle, it looks like a neon coral with hot pink shimmer. Once applied (I always use 3 coats), it is more of a metallic coral/pink. I get tons of compliments when I wear this! I totally recommend this for a) anyone headed on a tropical vacation, b) anyone who wants to be headed on a tropical vacation. This color is punchy, bright, and sassy. The application is smooth and as noted by other reviewers, this polish has fabulous staying power. Will absolutely purchase again if needed.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

11 years ago

I love fun bright pinks for my toes and this is a great color! It was perfect for my Disney honeymoon. It is very fun and playful. It is a vivid orangey pink. It does have a nice shimmer, so if you are a fan of shimmery polishes this would be good for you. It also lasts forever. I only have to repaint every three weeks or so, compared to once a week with cheaper polishes. I had never bought into the hype of OPI , China Glaze, and other brands until I had my toes done for my wedding. That pedicure lasted over a month, through my wedding, honeymoon, and well beyond. It was crazy! That was with this China Glaze polish. I am now a believer. I can't wait to buy other colors!

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

This is a GORGEOUS shimmery fuschia/hot pink. Yeah, I've probably got 3 or 4 dupes to this, but it's just so dang pretty. Dries to a glossy, pearly finish. And it was only $3.25 at Sally.

About reviewer (3509 reviews)

Age30-35