China Glaze Light My Tiki

China Glaze Light My Tiki
Light My TikiLight My Tiki

4.5

I like this polish. I think it is very pretty. Great for my toes in the summer. I don't like it for my fingers because I don't like the hint of purple I see in it. But otherwise a great color.

I think it is opaque with two coats and has a nice application.

I have had this polish for a couple of years and just pulled it out for the first time this Summer. I had forgotten how pretty it is. It is an amazing color for this time of year. Very Hot! I would describe it as a medium-toned pinky coral shimmer. The shimmer in it is fine, but there is a lot of it! In fact, it's almost has a frost-like appearance, but not quite. Brushmarks are not a problem though and two coats are just right. The color is pretty bright too! So it's probably not for the faint of heart or those only used to pale pinks! Also, it would be absolutely stunning with a tan. I'm pretty sure it's still available from China Glaze. Definitely a great addition to the polish lovers collection.

on 5/26/2009 10:38:00 PM

Light My Tiki has replaced OPI's My Chihuahua Bites! as my favorite summer pedi polish. What a beautiful color! I love hot coral-colored polishes, and China Glaze's Light My Tiki fits the bill. In the bottle, it looks like a neon coral with hot pink shimmer. Once applied (I always use 3 coats), it is more of a metallic coral/pink. I get tons of compliments when I wear this! I totally recommend this for a) anyone headed on a tropical vacation, b) anyone who wants to be headed on a tropical vacation. This color is punchy, bright, and sassy. The application is smooth and as noted by other reviewers, this polish has fabulous staying power. Will absolutely purchase again if needed.

I love fun bright pinks for my toes and this is a great color! It was perfect for my Disney honeymoon. It is very fun and playful. It is a vivid orangey pink. It does have a nice shimmer, so if you are a fan of shimmery polishes this would be good for you. It also lasts forever. I only have to repaint every three weeks or so, compared to once a week with cheaper polishes. I had never bought into the hype of OPI , China Glaze, and other brands until I had my toes done for my wedding. That pedicure lasted over a month, through my wedding, honeymoon, and well beyond. It was crazy! That was with this China Glaze polish. I am now a believer. I can't wait to buy other colors!

on 9/22/2008 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a GORGEOUS shimmery fuschia/hot pink. Yeah, I've probably got 3 or 4 dupes to this, but it's just so dang pretty. Dries to a glossy, pearly finish. And it was only $3.25 at Sally.

on 6/13/2006 6:50:00 PM

This is a great summer color from China Glaze!

Light My Tiki is basically a warm hot pink with slight golden/coral tones. It is VERY bright and shimmery, and really is just a fun color. The main reason I only rated it 3 lipsticks is because the color isn't too terribly unique, and it's so bright I really don't see myself reaching for it often. However, like most China Glaze polishes, it applies easily and wears well. continued >>

Popular Polishes