L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 5/6/2018 3:57:00 PM

As high maintnece as this sounds I have two mascaras. One for my top and one for my bottom. This one works amazing for bottom lashes because the applicator is so thin!

To get the best application I will normally get some of the extra product off by adding a little to the tips of my top lashes to increase seperation. Then I add more towards the corner of my eye where I have tinier upper lashes that I can’t reach with my normal mascara wand (without getting product from that on my skin).

Once I have less product on the applicator, I put this gently on my bottom lashes for separation and length. If it clumps at all (I don’t like super obvious bottom lashes), I will take a q-tip and swipe across the bottom lashes lightly a few times and that will normally take care of any build up. I really have a difficult time getting the same effect with a regular size mascara wand.

This is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend/repurchase. However, I did have to take away a star because I don’t think this would do much for top lashes alone (and people are going to notice top lashes over bottoms). This is more of a convenient, good to have type of thing rather than a must have!

on 5/2/2018 12:49:00 PM

I am very impressed with this mascara. As someone who uses mascara everyday, I just can't afford to spend 30+ CDN on a tube every month. This is cheap and does a GREAT job separating the lashes (the wand is very small, suits the name) and really allows you to be precise with the application, especially on the lower lashes.
The only downside is that the formula is pretty light, so there isn't much of a thickening effect, but I would say that it volumizes pretty well.
Would repurchase again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

I love this mascara for the length it provides. I have used it for many years. Because I need more volume, I pair it with a good volumizing mascara. I recently added Clump Crusher for curl. It takes three mascaras to get the look I want. It’s worth it, though. I will always buy Telescopic Mascara. My favorite thickening mascara is Essence Lash Princess, False Lash Effect Mascara. This combination really works.

I am 29 years old and have been using this product since high school. 15 YEARS!!

Buy this product.

What I love:
-it separates and lengthens your lashes
-doesn't crumble throughout the day

HOW TO MAKE THIS PRODUCT BETTER:
-Use a primer (white mascara) or L'Oreal Double Extend mascara first, and then use telescopic on top right after to separate and lengthen lashes. It gives a false lash appearance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was decent. It had a very skinny wand that you have to use carefully but I was able to get the lashes I was going for. It is a wet formulation with chances to smear if you are rushing. I have to take my time, but I do like the way my lashes look. This also darkens well. I'm not sure if I would repurchase.

on 1/18/2018 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I went online to search for mascaras that are good for sparse, thin lashes, and this mascara was recommended several times. Unfortunately, all this mascara gave me were spider lashes. I hate spider lashes. The formula is pretty wet and there are only 4 rows of tiny plastic combs on the wand ... that combination only deposited a bunch of product on my lashes and then there wasn’t enough of a real brush to distribute and comb the product through my lashes. Thus, clumpy looking spider lashes. Horrible , and it’s also one of the more expensive mascaras at the drugstore too for some reason. This just didn’t work for me at all.

on 12/17/2017 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My curl didn't last at all after putting on this mascara. Maybe it's because it non waterproof?

on 12/16/2017 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My HG!!!!! Using for 10 years!!!! Best out there. It’s all about the wand!!!!! I get Compliments all the time on my eyelashes. I have never found a mascara that does what this does. And I have bought plenty of other ones. Even the high-end brands. And they do not even compare

on 12/15/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like this one. I really need length, not volume, and that’s what I get with this one. I love the weird wand, I like rubber wands better than fiber ones. This is a really wet formula which separates my lashes very well. I rarely repurchase mascara (aside from Lash Discovery for lower lashes), but I think I’d repurchase this one.

on 11/29/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This should've been called Spider effect instead. Seriously I feel embarassed wearing this during daytime. It looks super fake.

On the positive side this mascara makes my lashes look super long, holds a curl and washes off easily with face wash, but the Wet formula and the brush make my lashes stick together and look like long, black, stiff sticks. Very unnatural . I can't comb it out with a clean wand either, oddly.

From loreal, Voluminous Original is much better. I just don't use that one because it makes my eyes itchy and my lashes fall off. That's very individual though.

Will not repurchase. I'll just stick to Maybelline big shot which I deviated from only because its hard to apply on bottom lashes.