L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was decent. It had a very skinny wand that you have to use carefully but I was able to get the lashes I was going for. It is a wet formulation with chances to smear if you are rushing. I have to take my time, but I do like the way my lashes look. This also darkens well. I'm not sure if I would repurchase.

on 1/18/2018 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I went online to search for mascaras that are good for sparse, thin lashes, and this mascara was recommended several times. Unfortunately, all this mascara gave me were spider lashes. I hate spider lashes. The formula is pretty wet and there are only 4 rows of tiny plastic combs on the wand ... that combination only deposited a bunch of product on my lashes and then there wasn’t enough of a real brush to distribute and comb the product through my lashes. Thus, clumpy looking spider lashes. Horrible , and it’s also one of the more expensive mascaras at the drugstore too for some reason. This just didn’t work for me at all.

on 12/17/2017 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My curl didn't last at all after putting on this mascara. Maybe it's because it non waterproof?

on 12/16/2017 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My HG!!!!! Using for 10 years!!!! Best out there. It’s all about the wand!!!!! I get Compliments all the time on my eyelashes. I have never found a mascara that does what this does. And I have bought plenty of other ones. Even the high-end brands. And they do not even compare

on 12/15/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like this one. I really need length, not volume, and that’s what I get with this one. I love the weird wand, I like rubber wands better than fiber ones. This is a really wet formula which separates my lashes very well. I rarely repurchase mascara (aside from Lash Discovery for lower lashes), but I think I’d repurchase this one.

on 11/29/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This should've been called Spider effect instead. Seriously I feel embarassed wearing this during daytime. It looks super fake.

On the positive side this mascara makes my lashes look super long, holds a curl and washes off easily with face wash, but the Wet formula and the brush make my lashes stick together and look like long, black, stiff sticks. Very unnatural . I can't comb it out with a clean wand either, oddly.

From loreal, Voluminous Original is much better. I just don't use that one because it makes my eyes itchy and my lashes fall off. That's very individual though.

Will not repurchase. I'll just stick to Maybelline big shot which I deviated from only because its hard to apply on bottom lashes.

on 11/20/2017 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't even give a decent review of the formula, because after only a few uses the brush tip bent so far to the side that it became a job just to reinsert it into the tube. I didn't like the brush itself, the bristles are hard plastic and managed to get product all over my lash line but not necessarily on my lashes (which are short, thin and sparse, and not the easiest to work with). The formula is on the wet side which made messes worse. So, nope, will not purchase again. Whoever engineered the tube opening needs to go back to the drawing board - it's too narrow to accommodate a flexible brush end.

on 10/28/2017 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara comes with the skinniest spiky rubber wand applicator that is great for lower lashes and the formula is a nice for an everyday mascara. I wouldn’t say this gives “telescopic length” though. It took a bit of time to get used to applying this mascara and I have no idea why, it’s just stroke the wand across the lashes, right? I did find that it can smudge under the eyes if applied heavily (even when only wearing on top lashes) so I would only use this as a one coat and go type of mascara. Probably deserves a 3.5 out of 5 lippies because it’s just ok, not great.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It gives me long lashes without clumps. Wand is somewhat narrow allowing me to coat every lash easily.

on 10/7/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very average in performing: gives length, no volume, separation is not good enough. Gets clumpy throughout the day. And then the removing of this mascara: gave me a hard time - was hurting my eyes.