L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 10/7/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very average in performing: gives length, no volume, separation is not good enough. Gets clumpy throughout the day. And then the removing of this mascara: gave me a hard time - was hurting my eyes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It gives me long lashes without clumps. Wand is somewhat narrow allowing me to coat every lash easily.

on 10/3/2017 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a pleasant surprise! I didn't have high hopes, but this mascara turned out to be a winner for me. It gives me great length and good volume with no flaking, smearing or irritation. I had no trouble removing it with coconut oil. It makes my eyes look so pretty! I can't understand the reviews that say this product is only for a natural look because I think it's plenty dramatic (unless you like the super thick, fake-looking lashes effect.) When I think of a natural look mascara, I think of Maybelline's Full and Soft. This one is different from that. L'Oreal Telescopic makes your lashes stand out, but in a really lovely way. I agree with other reviewers who mentioned that it's a very wet formula and requires care in application -- you should have an eyelash comb, at the ready, to use immediately afterwards. I also keep a pointy tipped Q-tip handy to clean up the few tiny spots that end up on my lid as I apply it. Also, the wand is quite long and flexible so you need to take care when replacing the cap. It's worth the extra few seconds of work, in my opinion, because it's a great mascara. I will definitely repurchase!

on 9/21/2017 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like this mascara. It does not really give me volume but it lengthens the lashes and the bristles get to the bottom.
I enjoy using it.

on 9/9/2017 9:57:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara! Even though my lashes are pretty voluminous, they're really short, but this mascara gives me a lot of length. After only one coat they look much longer and are visible from a bigger distance. It doesn't really clump up my lashes, but it is a bit hard to remove.

Heard really good reviews from favourite you tubers and friends. This is a really nice mascara! Not only does it lengthen but it can also volumize and keep a curl! It's even better than they give themselves credit for. It can clump depending on the way you apply it but even if so, it's never immensely. No flaking. It really touches the roots of your lashes and spreads them. Looks really really nice! Definitely a staple mascara in my collection.

on 6/22/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a great mascara for me. (What a person expects from a mascara is as individual as our choice of scent, which is why I wrote "for me.") There's a black-brown option (which I prefer to black), it's easy to apply without clumping, and gives great length and enough volume for my taste (which I prefer to be natural). I have no smearing/smudging/flaking (although I never use mascara on my lower lashes) with all-day wear, it comes off easily with a biphase remover (Neutrogena), and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not ridiculously expensive and I can get it at the drugstore. I only wish the wand were a bit shorter--I find a shorter wand easier to work with. But overall, this is a real winner for me and will be my go-to mascara.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This just gives a very natural look. Only slightly lengthening and no volume whatsoever. You could brush the skinny wand through your lashes over and over for an hour and you wouldn't get the least bit of volume. Just thin spindly-looking lashes where you can see each individual lash slightly coated in mascara. Not the look I want.

on 8/16/2017 12:25:00 PM

I can NOT say enough about this amazing product. Let me start by saying I have very blond, straight (down), long lashes that will not keep a curl with even a heated or expensive lash curler. I have even tried the small, mini ones that curl them a section at a time. I have even gone so far as to spray hair spray (ouch) on the curler first!!!!!!

Two years ago I found this mascara and I fell in love!! Now did it completely curl them up to my eyebrows-no! But did they curl them 75% more than other mascaras-YES!!!! I was so happy!! And the bonus, it seperates each lash and even gets the lashes close to the inside of your eye-really pretty. It will also get those outside little lashes really long. That's the thing about this formula it lengthens your lashes like crazy.

So, another tip...I finally tried something i wanted to try for years but thought I couldn't afford on my budget--lash perming at a salon. It used to be in the $100's. I have a salon here in my city (DFW, TX) that perms them for $24.00!!!!! The great thing is it lasts for over 12 weeks! I was in a brow bar getting my brows tinted and waxed and I had been on my 12th week of my eyelash perm with only 1 coat of my Telescopic mascara and a girl walked over to me and said "oh my God your eyelashes are so beautiful, your so lucky." I laughed and told her. I spent years envying other women. Please try this mascara even without the perm. But if you can't curl your lashes at all , first try the mascara with a curler and if you want even more (because I was actually still pretty happy with that) try the perm...call around and find a good price!!!! Either way you'll love how long and curly your lashes are with this mascara HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!
Stay GORG!!!!!!!

i have short eyelashes that are very thick. they tend to clump together,and personally i hate having clumpy eyelashes. the wand is perfect for getting clumps out. really curls ur eyelashes too!! would definitely recommend, it's my favorite!!!