L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 2/19/2017 11:22:00 PM

This product is amazing! Simply swipe mascara from root to tip, without wiggling, and you get perfect long lashes. I use the carbon black one that is in the black tube, and my lashes look fabulous. I would totally recommend this mascara.

on 2/18/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara does nothing to my lashes expect make them look darker. For me it doesn't really give it volume or length. The only good thing about this mascara is that it's not clumpy and it stays on for a long period of time.

on 2/17/2017 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This has been my go-to mascara for a couple of years now. I love that it doesn't flake, smudge, or clump, and it makes my stumpy lashes very long while not also making them seem fairly natural. However, it doesn't do much in terms of volume, so while I'm happy with this mascara for the moment, I'm always on the look out for one that thickens as well as lengthens.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this for years and it was fine, but I have since switched to Maybelline NYC Big Lash mascara with large and small brushes, which gives me better length and volume for roughly half the price. This mascara is pricey in light of the alternative that I found.

on 2/13/2017 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really like the waterproof version of this mascara in carbon black for my top lashes. I generally use two mascaras, first I apply the loreal voluminous and then this one on top. The combination is wonderful together, I get length and volume and I don't have to curl my eyelashes, but only with the waterproof version. I recently bought the regular version because they ran out of the waterproof one at my target and it doesn't give volume or as much length as the waterproof version.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara was recommended to me after I mentioned I needed length due to having short lashes. I immediately went and bought one, it's 11$ish and that's a bit more than I like to pay for a drugstore mascara but I did so anyway thinking maybe price would be a direct correlation to performance and quality....it was this mascara is amazing! I got so much length I didn't even need a primer! That's a first for me, I've been wearing a lengthening primer literally every time I do a full face for the last 10 years! Not absolutely needing one shortens my routine and is really impressive. Also....no clumping! And no eye irritation, I have really sensitive eyes so this is great news! I usually use benefit they're real or loreal voluminous or maybelline great lash with the loreal white primer that lengthens and thickens....it works fine just is time consuming and prone to clumping or at least sticking together....I love that telescopic doesn't do this. It also did not smear or flake. I get super long defined lashes with out a clump or cluster...It's such a perfect look. I'm so impressed. I will say though that this mascara does not give you much in volume, so if you're looking for volume this may not be the thing for you or you may have to go in with a volumizing mascara after using this. But if you want incredibly beautiful sexy flirty mile long clump free lashes this is very worth trying.

on 2/4/2017 8:34:00 PM

This has become my favorite mascara. I am not great at applying makeup and this mascara was easy to apply and build without clumping and gave me nice, long, separated lashes. Not a too much volume but added a lot of length which is what I wanted. No smearing or flaking and have had it on for 10-12 hours a day without any problems or irritation. The thin brush makes getting into the inner corners easy, and applying mascara to lower lashes easy as well without getting that "spider legs" look. Love this product and have been using it for several years now in Carbon Black.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great separation but the brush is flimsy and its short bristles require many passes over long lashes - perfect or shorter lashes. It would be great on lower lashes if the brush wasn't so long. Luckily there's no clumping and flakiness, and the formula is not runny so no raccoon eyes and there's easy removal of the mascara. I rank this at the top of the drugstore chain, but amongst the general pool of mascaras it's between a 3.5-4 because there is literally NO volume, and the brush and package is uselessly humongous. I went with a 4 because the price and it always being on sale is perfect!

I have ...normal length (heh?) eyelashes but they are thin, quite weak AND I have sensitive Eyes.

Pros:
    - Love the tiny brush that allows me get Close!
    - Stays on well. After a few hours I might get some black marks beneath the eyebrows, but it's alright.
    - Truly budget. Every other month I see this mascara with reduced price on H&M. ..

Cons:
    - I prefer smaller packages for mascara
    - It contains palm oil ;(

I love this product!!! It does not flake on my eyes and lengthens my lashes wonderfully. I would recommend wearing with a voluminous mascara to get your lashes to their full potential.

Popular Mascaras