L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 6/22/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a great mascara for me. (What a person expects from a mascara is as individual as our choice of scent, which is why I wrote "for me.") There's a black-brown option (which I prefer to black), it's easy to apply without clumping, and gives great length and enough volume for my taste (which I prefer to be natural). I have no smearing/smudging/flaking (although I never use mascara on my lower lashes) with all-day wear, it comes off easily with a biphase remover (Neutrogena), and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not ridiculously expensive and I can get it at the drugstore. I only wish the wand were a bit shorter--I find a shorter wand easier to work with. But overall, this is a real winner for me and will be my go-to mascara.

I loved how it applies and how it indeed lengthened my lashes and looked natural upon initial use. However, I noticed how my lids got itchy and flaky the next morning. I didn't use it for a few days and gave it another try a couple of days after and voila! Same thing happened which just confirmed my allergic reaction to this. Not sure if I just got an old product as I bought it online. Its really too bad cause I would have loved and really used this more often for its effect if it didn't give me puffy itchy eyes. Wouldn't risk it!

on 5/27/2017 12:33:00 PM

Just recently tried this and I have to say, I am very impressed!!! Nice clean, long looking lashes. Love it!

This is hands down one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. The texture and the wand are great, it's easy to build, and it's long lasting. In my opinion the best drugstore mascara out there.

I love the wand but not the formula. Since I have fairly short eyelashes having a small wand is very handy for getting all the parts that I need to get. However, I'm not sure if it is the wand or the formula I do find this mascara to be quite clumpy. I do need to brush through my eyelashes before curling. I also don't think the formula is very lengthening or volumizing. Thus, I plan to steal the wand but find a new mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really thought that I would like this mascara more than I did. There were some positives about it, but not enough that would warrant a repurchase for me personally. There's just too many good ones out there and new ones to try than to stick with this one. The thing that annoyed me the most about this mascara was that unless I was really careful to hold it to a certain angle, it clumped up my lashes at the bases of the roots like no other mascara ever has. If you are able to get the teeth part of the brush on your lashes perfectly it combs them out really nicely, but the empty spaces in between the rows of teeth collected mascara and deposited it in huge clumps. To get this mascara to work, it just took too much time and was ultimately too messy. It does however provide nice length and is quite long lasting, only my oil cleanser worked well into the lashes could remove it (and I had the regular version, not waterproof). Overall, mostly a fail for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great mascara for my blonde and short lashes. This mascara makes them super long and voluminous. Great on my lower lashes too. My HG!

on 3/23/2017 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I actually borrowed this off my Grandma because my Max Factor one was running low, and now I'm pretty sure I'm not giving it back for a while! You hardly have to use any for the eyelashes to be completely coated, it makes them really long, and the small brush means none gets on your eyelid. The only things wrong with it, are that it's a bit expensive by my standards (I wanted to buy my own, but it was £12 in my nearest Boots), and it's not waterproof, so if you sweat or cry, it'll probably rub off a bit. It doesn't run though, and leave black tracks on your face, it'll just fade a bit, which I think is still pretty good

on 3/12/2017 5:15:00 PM

I have pretty long curled lashes naturally but I love length. I can tell you that this is good for both top and bottom but I do not know if it helps hold a curl pros: lengthening skinny wand (hard to make a mess) super black no flaking or smearing not super wet/super dry after about two months its still not dried out cons: the applicator its self is a little flimsy but not bad at all. not a lot of product but it lasts longer than my other ones.

on 2/19/2017 11:22:00 PM

This product is amazing! Simply swipe mascara from root to tip, without wiggling, and you get perfect long lashes. I use the carbon black one that is in the black tube, and my lashes look fabulous. I would totally recommend this mascara.