L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 11/29/2017 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This should've been called Spider effect instead. Seriously I feel embarassed wearing this during daytime. It looks super fake.

On the positive side this mascara makes my lashes look super long, holds a curl and washes off easily with face wash, but the Wet formula and the brush make my lashes stick together and look like long, black, stiff sticks. Very unnatural . I can't comb it out with a clean wand either, oddly.

From loreal, Voluminous Original is much better. I just don't use that one because it makes my eyes itchy and my lashes fall off. That's very individual though.

Will not repurchase. I'll just stick to Maybelline big shot which I deviated from only because its hard to apply on bottom lashes.

on 11/20/2017 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I can't even give a decent review of the formula, because after only a few uses the brush tip bent so far to the side that it became a job just to reinsert it into the tube. I didn't like the brush itself, the bristles are hard plastic and managed to get product all over my lash line but not necessarily on my lashes (which are short, thin and sparse, and not the easiest to work with). The formula is on the wet side which made messes worse. So, nope, will not purchase again. Whoever engineered the tube opening needs to go back to the drawing board - it's too narrow to accommodate a flexible brush end.

on 10/3/2017 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

What a pleasant surprise! I didn't have high hopes, but this mascara turned out to be a winner for me. It gives me great length and good volume with no flaking, smearing or irritation. I had no trouble removing it with coconut oil. It makes my eyes look so pretty! I can't understand the reviews that say this product is only for a natural look because I think it's plenty dramatic (unless you like the super thick, fake-looking lashes effect.) When I think of a natural look mascara, I think of Maybelline's Full and Soft. This one is different from that. L'Oreal Telescopic makes your lashes stand out, but in a really lovely way. I agree with other reviewers who mentioned that it's a very wet formula and requires care in application -- you should have an eyelash comb, at the ready, to use immediately afterwards. I also keep a pointy tipped Q-tip handy to clean up the few tiny spots that end up on my lid as I apply it. Also, the wand is quite long and flexible so you need to take care when replacing the cap. It's worth the extra few seconds of work, in my opinion, because it's a great mascara. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It gives me long lashes without clumps. Wand is somewhat narrow allowing me to coat every lash easily.

on 10/28/2017 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara comes with the skinniest spiky rubber wand applicator that is great for lower lashes and the formula is a nice for an everyday mascara. I wouldn’t say this gives “telescopic length” though. It took a bit of time to get used to applying this mascara and I have no idea why, it’s just stroke the wand across the lashes, right? I did find that it can smudge under the eyes if applied heavily (even when only wearing on top lashes) so I would only use this as a one coat and go type of mascara. Probably deserves a 3.5 out of 5 lippies because it’s just ok, not great.

on 10/7/2017 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very average in performing: gives length, no volume, separation is not good enough. Gets clumpy throughout the day. And then the removing of this mascara: gave me a hard time - was hurting my eyes.

on 9/21/2017 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like this mascara. It does not really give me volume but it lengthens the lashes and the bristles get to the bottom.
I enjoy using it.

on 8/16/2017 12:25:00 PM

I can NOT say enough about this amazing product. Let me start by saying I have very blond, straight (down), long lashes that will not keep a curl with even a heated or expensive lash curler. I have even tried the small, mini ones that curl them a section at a time. I have even gone so far as to spray hair spray (ouch) on the curler first!!!!!!

Two years ago I found this mascara and I fell in love!! Now did it completely curl them up to my eyebrows-no! But did they curl them 75% more than other mascaras-YES!!!! I was so happy!! And the bonus, it seperates each lash and even gets the lashes close to the inside of your eye-really pretty. It will also get those outside little lashes really long. That's the thing about this formula it lengthens your lashes like crazy.

So, another tip...I finally tried something i wanted to try for years but thought I couldn't afford on my budget--lash perming at a salon. It used to be in the $100's. I have a salon here in my city (DFW, TX) that perms them for $24.00!!!!! The great thing is it lasts for over 12 weeks! I was in a brow bar getting my brows tinted and waxed and I had been on my 12th week of my eyelash perm with only 1 coat of my Telescopic mascara and a girl walked over to me and said "oh my God your eyelashes are so beautiful, your so lucky." I laughed and told her. I spent years envying other women. Please try this mascara even without the perm. But if you can't curl your lashes at all , first try the mascara with a curler and if you want even more (because I was actually still pretty happy with that) try the perm...call around and find a good price!!!! Either way you'll love how long and curly your lashes are with this mascara HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!
Stay GORG!!!!!!!

on 9/9/2017 9:57:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara! Even though my lashes are pretty voluminous, they're really short, but this mascara gives me a lot of length. After only one coat they look much longer and are visible from a bigger distance. It doesn't really clump up my lashes, but it is a bit hard to remove.

Heard really good reviews from favourite you tubers and friends. This is a really nice mascara! Not only does it lengthen but it can also volumize and keep a curl! It's even better than they give themselves credit for. It can clump depending on the way you apply it but even if so, it's never immensely. No flaking. It really touches the roots of your lashes and spreads them. Looks really really nice! Definitely a staple mascara in my collection.