L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

I have ...normal length (heh?) eyelashes but they are thin, quite weak AND I have sensitive Eyes.

Pros:
- Love the tiny brush that allows me get Close!
- Stays on well. After a few hours I might get some black marks beneath the eyebrows, but it's alright.
- Truly budget. Every other month I see this mascara with reduced price on H&M. ..

Cons:
- I prefer smaller packages for mascara
- It contains palm oil ;(

I love this product!!! It does not flake on my eyes and lengthens my lashes wonderfully. I would recommend wearing with a voluminous mascara to get your lashes to their full potential.

on 8/23/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like mascaras that define and lengthen, with brushes that separate rather than the spooly sort of brushes. This product does this for me! Have also used the lengthening and the carbon black, equally good.

Little bit expensive, the packaging tends to wear down quite easily and look old but overall very reliable and doesnt irritate my eyes or flake and smudge :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I applied Loreal's Double Extend mascara and then while that is still wet I applied Telescopic. I was so excited because my eyelashes looked separated, curled and had a TON of volume. It didn't have good staying power so I'm not extremely pleased with it.

It gave me decent length and a nice, rich, black, glossy color. Not much clumping compared to some others I have tried, but I did notice some minor flaking as the day went on- but visible only in a magnifying mirror. I will update if this becomes a fave or a flop. Right now, I'd say it's a little better than average.
UPDATE 1/20/08: This mascara still works for me. I bought the carbon black version, too, and I really like it! I usually apply the Carbon Black version over my 1st coat of Define-A-Lash or Lash Blast mascaras, and it makes my lashes look longer and richer in color.

on 5/30/2016 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Well, I bought this because I wanted something specifically for my lower lashes and since I heard that this mascara has a very thin brush, I ended up buying it. Yes, it does have a thin brush, BUT I have very thin and quite scarse lashes, and this mascara has four lines of plastic bristles (if you look at it straight, as if you were going to poke your eye you'll see what I mean), which I think it's not enough for someone with similar lashes to mine. What it does is that it clumps them together and make them very wet, my lashes are not defined, separated nor voluminous after applying this, on the contrary, they stick together, and look even more wimpy than they are. The formula of this mascara is very wet, which is something I also do not prefer, since I like my mascara to have a little more consistency to it, more thickness. Even though I don't really like this mascara for me, it doesn't smear or flake, which is a plus, and I do think that this works better on someone with fuller lashes than me, or that's not necessarily looking for volume. I don't think I would repurchase, unless I learn a new trick with it to make it work for me.

on 5/3/2016 8:33:00 AM

Mascara would be great, it makes my lashes long and voluminous but it badly flaked and smudged under my eyes.

on 5/2/2016 1:46:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives me the blackest, longest lashes. It lasted on me all day with no smudging and no flaking. My favorite part about this mascara is that it held my curl all day, which most mascaras don't. I would definitely re-purchase

on 4/19/2016 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

OMG!! This mascara is amazing! The longest, clump-free, blackest lashes ever. No flaking, no smudging, comes off with soap and water. Heaven. Seriously, they look almost fake on those days where your mascara goes on absolutely perfectly. I bought it based on the many positive reviews and am VERY glad I did. I'm asked what mascara do I use? Now you know..

on 4/14/2016 10:19:00 PM

Have I really never tried this before? Why? I love it! The comb on this is so long and skinny that it's comical....thin, thin, thin wand-it freaked me out a bit putting it near my eye the first time. However, on account of the fact that my eyelashes are so short, fine, and sparse...I ALWAYS get a bit of mascara on my eyelid-especially with huge brushes. No mishaps what-so-ever with this skinny mini. Anyway, easy application, and it made my lashes look looooong compared to what Im used to. Excellent for lengthening. Volume not so much but that's not what I was looking for when I specifically bought a lengthening mascara....it did however separate so well that it looked like I had MORE lashes-just not necessarily thick ones. Nice fanned out look. And long lashes! Miraculous! It rained/hailed today and I spent quite a bit of time outside and at one point through the day there was slight smudging...but I still wouldn't say this was a "smudgy" mascara....Ive definitely seen worse. It removes really easily-a swipe of micellar water and it was gone-where with a lot of mascaras I have to use micellar, face wash, and then eye make-up remover pads to get every last trace off. I suppose because this is a thinner formula rather than thick. It was neither too wet nor too dry, buildable and no clumps. Get this if you have short lashes. Skip it if you want major volume. This is going to be my new favourite for a while...

Popular Mascaras