L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 12/12/2018 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Holy lashes! Can't believe I've passed this so many times at Target/the drugstore until I saw a mascara tutorial using this. I was a bit worried when I first opened the package considering how flimsy the brush is and how tiny the bristles are, but I really think the almost comb like texture makes it so great at really separating lashes and giving them lots of length. I haven't had any issues smearing/flaking or smudging, except for realizing this doesn't quite wash off like the rest of your makeup and exiting the shower with major raccoon eyes....perhaps not an issue with the product but rather how much mascara I personally wear - ha! I'd repurchase!

on 12/3/2018 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very good mascara, doesn't make eyelashes clumpy. However i have to apply the mascara with the applicator angled because if not, the mascara is applied a little weird. But that's a very minor thing.

This mascara lasts all day for me and doesn't smudge (even if I rub my eye).

on 11/27/2018 11:46:00 PM

It's a hard maybe on this mascara for repurchasing.

My main thoughts: Blackest black is too black! I have really dark eyelashes and this just looked obnoxious on me.

2nd: It takes 3-4 weeks to dry out enough to be a good mascara for me. In the between I used my beloved HG: Glossier Lash Slick. Now that I've run out I've started using this.

Right now, with dry time, its wonderful at seperating the lashes. I wish the wand wasnt so flexible though. I feel a stiffer wand would make this a dream with a dryer formula. It really separated my lashes, but, where it was too flimsy I had to go back with a comb and separate the lashes.

Points for it: Doesnt smudge or flake on me and gives really long, mildly separated, lashes. Again, it's a hard maybe on repurchasing.

on 10/28/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara! If you are looking for length and slightly thicker lashes, look no further. I do want to say I am a luxury brand junkie and have tried Chantacaille Clis Marc Jacobs O! As well as Big Lash by Benifit And they dont hold a candle to the performance, staying power and ease of application of This product. Considering the price point its a steal. I will forever have Telescopic in Carbon Black while i continue to hunt for something better. Its been 10 years and I havent found a better mascara

A little disappointed in this one. It looks great upon application, and very easy to apply. The problem with this is, there's tons of fall out!

on 9/15/2018 4:13:00 PM

It does lengthen without bulk. But there isn't a waterproof version, so it smudges. The little brush can get too much mascara on it, so you have to wipe it down every time. And since I found out L'Oreal isn't cruelty-free, I've been looking for substitutes.

on 8/24/2018 5:49:00 PM

This review is for Loreal Telescopic Mascara. This mascara is just a mess! Hard to apply, and it doesn’t have staying power. My eyes look like a raccoon after a few hours. Disappointed and will not repurchase.

on 8/2/2018 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It lengthened my lashes just a bit. Zero volume. The super skinny brush is nice for the lower lashes, but that's about it.

on 7/13/2018 3:38:00 PM

As of right now this is my go-to mascara. It lengthens and really makes your eyes pop, without clumping too much. At the same time, lashes look natural, but enhanced. The wand is interesting. It is very thin and the bristles are short. That makes it easy to get to the corners of your eyes without smearing mascara on your eyelids. It is kind of expensive for drug store makeup (in my opinion) - it was $11-12.

on 6/13/2018 9:24:00 PM

The first time I used this, I hated it. Too clumpy, takes too long to dry, and too easy to bend the wand the wrong way. The second time I used it, I still wasn't crazy about it . . . but had to admit my eyelashes were suddenly very fluttery, as if I was wearing falsies.

I see why this is a well-loved product, because it seems to corner the market for length. I've never used a mascara that made my eyelashes look so outrageously long, so I'll hold on to this for special occasions, but I still like to go for modest length in my everyday makeup. Probably won't buy it again, though, since I still find it hard to work with. The finished look is somewhat spiky, so if you prioritize definition like I do, this will not be your friend. I'd also recommend pairing it with an eyelash curler.