L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Telescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic MascaraTelescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 8/16/2017 12:25:00 PM

I can NOT say enough about this amazing product. Let me start by saying I have very blond, straight (down), long lashes that will not keep a curl with even a heated or expensive lash curler. I have even tried the small, mini ones that curl them a section at a time. I have even gone so far as to spray hair spray (ouch) on the curler first!!!!!!

Two years ago I found this mascara and I fell in love!! Now did it completely curl them up to my eyebrows-no! But did they curl them 75% more than other mascaras-YES!!!! I was so happy!! And the bonus, it seperates each lash and even gets the lashes close to the inside of your eye-really pretty. It will also get those outside little lashes really long. That's the thing about this formula it lengthens your lashes like crazy.

So, another tip...I finally tried something i wanted to try for years but thought I couldn't afford on my budget--lash perming at a salon. It used to be in the $100's. I have a salon here in my city (DFW, TX) that perms them for $24.00!!!!! The great thing is it lasts for over 12 weeks! I was in a brow bar getting my brows tinted and waxed and I had been on my 12th week of my eyelash perm with only 1 coat of my Telescopic mascara and a girl walked over to me and said "oh my God your eyelashes are so beautiful, your so lucky." I laughed and told her. I spent years envying other women. Please try this mascara even without the perm. But if you can't curl your lashes at all , first try the mascara with a curler and if you want even more (because I was actually still pretty happy with that) try the perm...call around and find a good price!!!! Either way you'll love how long and curly your lashes are with this mascara HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!!
Stay GORG!!!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This just gives a very natural look. Only slightly lengthening and no volume whatsoever. You could brush the skinny wand through your lashes over and over for an hour and you wouldn't get the least bit of volume. Just thin spindly-looking lashes where you can see each individual lash slightly coated in mascara. Not the look I want.

i have short eyelashes that are very thick. they tend to clump together,and personally i hate having clumpy eyelashes. the wand is perfect for getting clumps out. really curls ur eyelashes too!! would definitely recommend, it's my favorite!!!

on 6/22/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a great mascara for me. (What a person expects from a mascara is as individual as our choice of scent, which is why I wrote "for me.") There's a black-brown option (which I prefer to black), it's easy to apply without clumping, and gives great length and enough volume for my taste (which I prefer to be natural). I have no smearing/smudging/flaking (although I never use mascara on my lower lashes) with all-day wear, it comes off easily with a biphase remover (Neutrogena), and it doesn't irritate my eyes. It's not ridiculously expensive and I can get it at the drugstore. I only wish the wand were a bit shorter--I find a shorter wand easier to work with. But overall, this is a real winner for me and will be my go-to mascara.

I loved how it applies and how it indeed lengthened my lashes and looked natural upon initial use. However, I noticed how my lids got itchy and flaky the next morning. I didn't use it for a few days and gave it another try a couple of days after and voila! Same thing happened which just confirmed my allergic reaction to this. Not sure if I just got an old product as I bought it online. Its really too bad cause I would have loved and really used this more often for its effect if it didn't give me puffy itchy eyes. Wouldn't risk it!

on 5/27/2017 12:33:00 PM

Just recently tried this and I have to say, I am very impressed!!! Nice clean, long looking lashes. Love it!

This is hands down one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. The texture and the wand are great, it's easy to build, and it's long lasting. In my opinion the best drugstore mascara out there.

I love the wand but not the formula. Since I have fairly short eyelashes having a small wand is very handy for getting all the parts that I need to get. However, I'm not sure if it is the wand or the formula I do find this mascara to be quite clumpy. I do need to brush through my eyelashes before curling. I also don't think the formula is very lengthening or volumizing. Thus, I plan to steal the wand but find a new mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really thought that I would like this mascara more than I did. There were some positives about it, but not enough that would warrant a repurchase for me personally. There's just too many good ones out there and new ones to try than to stick with this one. The thing that annoyed me the most about this mascara was that unless I was really careful to hold it to a certain angle, it clumped up my lashes at the bases of the roots like no other mascara ever has. If you are able to get the teeth part of the brush on your lashes perfectly it combs them out really nicely, but the empty spaces in between the rows of teeth collected mascara and deposited it in huge clumps. To get this mascara to work, it just took too much time and was ultimately too messy. It does however provide nice length and is quite long lasting, only my oil cleanser worked well into the lashes could remove it (and I had the regular version, not waterproof). Overall, mostly a fail for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great mascara for my blonde and short lashes. This mascara makes them super long and voluminous. Great on my lower lashes too. My HG!

Popular Mascaras