L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

3.6

Water Aqua, Paraffin, Beeswax Cera Alba, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Panthenol, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77499, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Ultramarines CI 77007, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510.

on 10/28/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG mascara! If you are looking for length and slightly thicker lashes, look no further. I do want to say I am a luxury brand junkie and have tried Chantacaille Clis Marc Jacobs O! As well as Big Lash by Benifit And they dont hold a candle to the performance, staying power and ease of application of This product. Considering the price point its a steal. I will forever have Telescopic in Carbon Black while i continue to hunt for something better. Its been 10 years and I havent found a better mascara

A little disappointed in this one. It looks great upon application, and very easy to apply. The problem with this is, there's tons of fall out!

on 9/15/2018 4:13:00 PM

It does lengthen without bulk. But there isn't a waterproof version, so it smudges. The little brush can get too much mascara on it, so you have to wipe it down every time. And since I found out L'Oreal isn't cruelty-free, I've been looking for substitutes.

on 8/24/2018 5:49:00 PM

This review is for Loreal Telescopic Mascara. This mascara is just a mess! Hard to apply, and it doesn’t have staying power. My eyes look like a raccoon after a few hours. Disappointed and will not repurchase.

on 8/2/2018 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It lengthened my lashes just a bit. Zero volume. The super skinny brush is nice for the lower lashes, but that's about it.

on 7/13/2018 3:38:00 PM

As of right now this is my go-to mascara. It lengthens and really makes your eyes pop, without clumping too much. At the same time, lashes look natural, but enhanced. The wand is interesting. It is very thin and the bristles are short. That makes it easy to get to the corners of your eyes without smearing mascara on your eyelids. It is kind of expensive for drug store makeup (in my opinion) - it was $11-12.

on 6/13/2018 9:24:00 PM

The first time I used this, I hated it. Too clumpy, takes too long to dry, and too easy to bend the wand the wrong way. The second time I used it, I still wasn't crazy about it . . . but had to admit my eyelashes were suddenly very fluttery, as if I was wearing falsies.

I see why this is a well-loved product, because it seems to corner the market for length. I've never used a mascara that made my eyelashes look so outrageously long, so I'll hold on to this for special occasions, but I still like to go for modest length in my everyday makeup. Probably won't buy it again, though, since I still find it hard to work with. The finished look is somewhat spiky, so if you prioritize definition like I do, this will not be your friend. I'd also recommend pairing it with an eyelash curler.

on 6/13/2018 4:33:00 PM

Favourite mascara. been using it for years. I use it in conjunction with the L'Oreal voluminous butterfly. The telescopic provides the length and seperation of lashes and the voluminous butterfly provides fullness/volume and I finds extends the length. whenever I want to go for a more natural/settle, I just use this one alone.

on 5/6/2018 3:57:00 PM

As high maintnece as this sounds I have two mascaras. One for my top and one for my bottom. This one works amazing for bottom lashes because the applicator is so thin!

To get the best application I will normally get some of the extra product off by adding a little to the tips of my top lashes to increase seperation. Then I add more towards the corner of my eye where I have tinier upper lashes that I can’t reach with my normal mascara wand (without getting product from that on my skin).

Once I have less product on the applicator, I put this gently on my bottom lashes for separation and length. If it clumps at all (I don’t like super obvious bottom lashes), I will take a q-tip and swipe across the bottom lashes lightly a few times and that will normally take care of any build up. I really have a difficult time getting the same effect with a regular size mascara wand.

This is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend/repurchase. However, I did have to take away a star because I don’t think this would do much for top lashes alone (and people are going to notice top lashes over bottoms). This is more of a convenient, good to have type of thing rather than a must have!

on 5/2/2018 12:49:00 PM

I am very impressed with this mascara. As someone who uses mascara everyday, I just can't afford to spend 30+ CDN on a tube every month. This is cheap and does a GREAT job separating the lashes (the wand is very small, suits the name) and really allows you to be precise with the application, especially on the lower lashes.
The only downside is that the formula is pretty light, so there isn't much of a thickening effect, but I would say that it volumizes pretty well.
Would repurchase again.