MyChelle Blueberry Antioxidant Mask [DISCONTINUED]

MyChelle Blueberry Antioxidant Mask [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

i usually have oily skin and live in fear of break outs (but thankfully have had them managed for a year now!) but this last week my skin has been on full revolt of a wholly different offense- it was dry and flakey and sensitive. what the heck?! so i went down to the local feel good hippie pharm and they hooked me up with this and the pumpkin peel, and after reading the reviews here i did the pumpkin peel and the blueberry mask, and then some almond oil. my skin immediately felt a lot better, looked nicer. i'm not saying it's *magic*, but it definitely was a relief! i'm thinking i'm going to make this part of my regimen.i've never been a mask person before. now i am!

on 1/5/2008 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE this mask! i used it after the pumpkin peel and i think it is very comparable to a facial at a spa. i usually get microdermabrasion and with these two treatments i saw results that were close to being just as good! soft skin, glowing, tighter, and more evened. and since they have trial sizes how can you go wrong! i just want to say that is an excellent idea, kudos Mychelle on your trial sizes! its a smart way to introduce women to your products and build a great customer base!!! i cant wait to try more from this line :) & for the cost i can add this to my regular beauty regime!!

on 12/24/2007 4:16:00 PM

Well I'm not quite sure what this does but it leaves my skin looking and feeling great. Even SO likes to use it on a "spa evening" at home on the couch. The consistency makes it difficult to judge how much to use but a little goes a long way. My only issue with it is if you accidentally miss a spot when rinsing it off you end up with purple streaks on your face, which is not a hot look. Smells nice & fruity, you'll want to taste it!

on 12/13/2007 8:18:00 AM

Great! Great! Great! This and the MyChelle Pumpkin mask are the greatest masks ever! My skin is so calm, not a slight redness afterwards (I have some rosacea), smooth and the fact that it is anti-oxidant makes it perfect for me.

on 12/4/2007 12:32:00 PM

I recently discovered MyChelle and feels like it's going to be my favorite all-natural, cruelty-free skincare line. This mask feels good on my skin and smells really nice and fresh. Been using it once a week for a month or so. I'm not sure if it really improves the skin tone drastically. Like other reviewers say it does leave some glow on the skin.

Let me just say it this way: when I want my skin to look its best, I use this mask the night before.
It is BEAUTIFUL in all respects, and it is gentle and makes my skin look smooth, calmed, and radiant.

I give it 100 lippies :-)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I didn't see much of a difference besides a slight glow on my forehead. My skin had no negative reactions and it smelled wonderful, just like the real thing. I bought a sample jar of this, and I recommend that others try it out first, before purchasing the full product. Best for normal-dry skin.

on 7/21/2007 6:02:00 PM

Oh yes, this one I love! I have tried this mask on my mother, my daughter, and myself...it's so hydrating and leaves all of us looking great. After trying most mychelle products, this and the pumpkin renew cream are the only two I intend to keep on buying.

on 5/17/2007 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For some reason, this blueberry mask did not work on my skin. When I rinsed it off, my skin was left blotchy (though it did feel wonderfully soft!). The next morning, my face felt greasy and I had several breakouts around the mouth and chin area. I should note though that my mother LOVES this mask. So, you'll just have to give it a try...

on 2/5/2007 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This really is a super masque -- it is soothing to irritated skin and also seems to impart a little extra glow. Very nice!