MAC Untitled Paint

4.4

isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, isohexadecane, disteardimonium hectorite, alcohol, steareth-5 stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, beeswax, silica, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, acrylates copolymer, propylene carbonate, methylparaben, propylparaben. May contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, blue 1 lake, yellow 5 lake

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is perfection if you're a cool toned light skinned girl (or boy). For the aforementioned, it is the perfect shadow base shade... It makes eyeshadow look so much better against it's neutral but slightly cool-toned sort of putty shade. Or, it makes for a nice, nude, clean look when worn alone. For me, it rids my lids of redness and patchiness, makes them look even-toned and it almost completely covers over my awful tattooed eyeliner that I regret getting in my twenties. So when I want a clean, non-tattooed-liner look, I grab this stuff, put a little Too Faced Shadow Primer which is colorless and thin, then lay this over it, and I have a polished looking lid! I just know they'll discontinue it, too. Of course. Yeah I think they did. WHYYYY! *Disclaimer- if you have an extra you'd like to sell to me, I'd be happy to buy it from you! Message me!*

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

There's not much to add to the reviews below I've just come to confirm that Untitled works exceptionally as a primer for cool toned nakeup and it's super easy to work with by gently pushing out the tiniest amount and spreading fast in the lid. Great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the uninitiated, MAC paints are not the same as MAC paint pots. Paints are in tubes. This was a happy accident for me. I went to MAC asking for MAC Bamboo eyeshadow & was presented with MAC Bamboon paint?! Now, i was like ????? but the MUA swatched it in my hand & i was sold. Almost a neutral/warm, taupe/brown with a shimmer (the more you pack on the more shimmer/metallic you get but the shimmer doesn't dominate it. Its transfer resistant, doesn't crease and stays on through an 10hr shift at work. A word to the wise, i see lots of reviews about wasted product because it erupts out of the tube, here's a trick......unscrew tube top, put brush (239) against the hole & squeeze the tube, the brush will stop excess coming out & allow you to control the product coming out. Its also very blendable so you can use a blending brush as normal. I'm surprised at how easy it is to use & you get a good amount of product for your money & only need a tiny bit on each application.

As an eyeshadow base it truly delivers: no smear, no smudge, no crease for an entire day. Perfect shade for my NW20 skin. Unbelievably good product. No primer potion, no paint pot, no shadow insurance, no nothing can compare.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used this as an eyeshadow primer for years. I've tried using paint pots, which also work great as a primer, but they dry out before is use them up. This paint tube allows you to use it up and the product doesn't dry out. This is a matte finish, cool beige-ish toned color that evens out my eyelids and locks my eyeshadow in place. One tube has lasted me forever and I already have a back up on deck! I highly recommend this product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh, you modestly named beauty friend. Tried and true, you have stuck with me through rain, sleet and darkness of night. You make everything better when you are there (especially shadows with lots of fallout) because you hang in there despite the tribulations, and keep on doing what you do so well. You are beautiful. You give just the right amount of definition without broadcasting your color. You are cool but not too cool. You bring out the best in understated eye looks but you can hold your own as a base for when we need some bolder expression. When it's hard to look in the mirror to blend eyeshadows the morning after, you simply glide on with the swipe of a finger and that's all a gal needs sometimes. You have been the answer to me when I needed just a little something but I wasn't sure exactly in what color. You just did what you do so well and that's a lot. ; )

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have a ton of MAC Paints but this is the one I reach for the most. On my NC40 skin this is the *perfect* base color. I apply this all over my lid before powder eyeshadow and it completely perfects my eye lids, evens everything out & primes for all day wear of eyeshadow. This is so blendable and nicely pigmented. One of the few things I have back ups of. Compete perfection!

MAC Paints were my first venture into eyeshadow primers and still remain to be one of my favorites. I started with Bare Canvas, and then Stilife, and ultimately settled on Untitled because it was a better match for my skintone. If you use too much product, your shadow can get a bit cakey. But with the right wee-sized amount, my shadows last all. day. long. Perfect. And they don't dry out like the Paint Pots, which I wasn't a fan of.

Picked this up at my local CCO. I just use this as an eyeshadow and it makes my blue eyes pop! Matches my skin perfectly.

Oozes like crazy... Seriously? Ive never seen anything like that. Yes ive read reviews about people experiencing the same problem, but i just thought maybe they were exaggerating a bit.Or that i would be luckier..Well that wasnt the case, obviously. Every time i open it, it oozes...The quality is bad, not creamy , makes it extremely difficult to apply the eyeshadow and the worst of all since my eyelids are kinda oily and "wrinkly" due to the texture of the skin, it emphasizes the skin's"wrinkles".. As a result not only the eyeshadows cannot be applied evenly, but also the "wrinkles" look worse..
If you have "wrinkly", oily eyelids stay away from paints. At least from UNTITLED. Back to mac..