3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I bought a giant 40 oz. bottle from Sam’s Club for $5.98 when I was 7 or 8 months pregnant. My hair was so dry and tangled/knotted easily. I needed something cheap so I could use a lot of conditioner. Well it did the job then, and now postpartum it is still doing a nice job of keeping my hair tangle free. At this good price, I can afford to use 4-5 pumps for my bra strap length hair in the winter. Interested to see how my hair will change as the months post birth go on. I would buy it again, good price, decent product, currently no negative attributes.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I have very fine, dry hair. This This silicone-based conditioner does add moisture to my hair. It has a light, soft powdery fragrance that does not bother me. It is light conditioner that can by used daily without weighing my hair down. My hair is less frizzy and looks smooth and soft. Affordable product that works well for my hair issues.

About reviewer (3093 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

3 years ago

Pros: 1. Does not weigh hair down 2. Moisturizing 3. Smells great 4. Convenient package (pump) 5. Great price for so much Cons: 1. Hair gets oily quickly I've been using this for one to two years and probably won't stop anytime soon. I do have one little complaint about it though, I naturally have a lot of hair and this product gives it a lot of volume on my second day hair (it's so close to perfect...), however, on the third day morning, my hair is already getting greasy (I wash my hair at night every other day)! I'm not sure if it's totally due to the conditioner or matching shampoo or it's just me (I've been using this for so long that I forgot before I started using it how quickly my hair got oily...), but I really wish that the product could solve this problem! I don't want to wash my hair everyday, it's probably gonna dry out my hair. And this also keeps my dandruff in control (I rarely have it now!) but I'm not sure if it's entirely due to the conditioner so I won't put it as a pro.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Not the holy grail but for me it's a wonderful inexpensive every other day system. I have waist length over bleached blonde hair. It doesn't add weight or any gummy feel. No heavy oily feel or that flat stuck to my head look when it dries. I got what I was looking for in a nice healthy clean shiny swing in my hair. It's strong smelling but to me very fresh. That clean smell lightly lingers for the following day, and I like that. Simple nice clean hair.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

Overall, dosent do much for my hair. I guess it kind off makes it softer but other than that I don't really care for it. It dosent exactly moisturize your hair either. Not gonna be repurchasing

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2.0

5 years ago

I don't understand how this is a moisturizing conditioner. I like that it's very thick and creamy BUT it doesn't give moisture to my hair what so ever. It was hard to rinse out it didn't get out any tangles. The other thing I liked was the smell but other than that, it just didn't do the job like I thought it would.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

This stuff is not at all moisturizing for my thick, wavy and coarse hair. It might work on people with much finer hair. It also felt like my hair wasn't clean. I used the matching shampoo and will have the same review. Not buying this again.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

I have tried many conditioners. Expensive and cheap. The Dove conditioner works well on my fine,long,color treated hair. I mean it is this magical conditioner but it works well. Better than some of the more expensive ones. I've repurchased because it does what I need it to without spending a lot.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

I have mixed feelings with the daily moisture shampoo & conditioner. I straighten my hair everyday and I was looking for something that would add a little moisture, after I was done straightening my hair looked and felt really brittle I thought it was just a bad hair day but I did some thinking and I believe it was the conditioner. However I really love the smell because it brings back pleasant memories, the smell would make me buy this again but due to brittle looking hair I probably won't :/

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I don't like using professional shampoos that much, not only because it's expensive, most ones at drugstores does the same. I've been using this Dove for a while now and I like it, since I play a sport everyday, I have to take a shower, therefore I use the shampoo everyday while using the conditioner every 2 days. I hope that helps for those athletes out there. The conditioner does weigh your hair down if you use conditioner EVERYDAY but hey, if you want silky smooth hair, go ahead. Love the scent of this and I would reccomend it to girls that hate using "professional" shampoo. Kisses, C

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm