Dove Daily Moisture

Dove Daily Moisture

3.4

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Quaternium 18, Fragrance (Parfum), C11 13 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethycellulose, Poloxamer 217, Quaternium 18 Bentonite, Meroxapol 311, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, DMDM Hydantoin, C12 14 Sec Pareth 5, C12 14 Sec Pareth 7, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 11/26/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
1. Does not weigh hair down
2. Moisturizing
3. Smells great
4. Convenient package (pump)
5. Great price for so much

Cons:
1. Hair gets oily quickly

I've been using this for one to two years and probably won't stop anytime soon. I do have one little complaint about it though, I naturally have a lot of hair and this product gives it a lot of volume on my second day hair (it's so close to perfect...), however, on the third day morning, my hair is already getting greasy (I wash my hair at night every other day)! I'm not sure if it's totally due to the conditioner or matching shampoo or it's just me (I've been using this for so long that I forgot before I started using it how quickly my hair got oily...), but I really wish that the product could solve this problem! I don't want to wash my hair everyday, it's probably gonna dry out my hair. And this also keeps my dandruff in control (I rarely have it now!) but I'm not sure if it's entirely due to the conditioner so I won't put it as a pro.

on 8/4/2016 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Not the holy grail but for me it's a wonderful inexpensive every other day system. I have waist length over bleached blonde hair. It doesn't add weight or any gummy feel. No heavy oily feel or that flat stuck to my head look when it dries. I got what I was looking for in a nice healthy clean shiny swing in my hair. It's strong smelling but to me very fresh. That clean smell lightly lingers for the following day, and I like that. Simple nice clean hair.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall, dosent do much for my hair. I guess it kind off makes it softer but other than that I don't really care for it. It dosent exactly moisturize your hair either. Not gonna be repurchasing

on 11/8/2014 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand how this is a moisturizing conditioner. I like that it's very thick and creamy BUT it doesn't give moisture to my hair what so ever. It was hard to rinse out it didn't get out any tangles. The other thing I liked was the smell but other than that, it just didn't do the job like I thought it would.

on 10/13/2014 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is not at all moisturizing for my thick, wavy and coarse hair. It might work on people with much finer hair. It also felt like my hair wasn't clean. I used the matching shampoo and will have the same review. Not buying this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried many conditioners. Expensive and cheap. The Dove conditioner works well on my fine,long,color treated hair. I mean it is this magical conditioner but it works well. Better than some of the more expensive ones. I've repurchased because it does what I need it to without spending a lot.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have mixed feelings with the daily moisture shampoo & conditioner. I straighten my hair everyday and I was looking for something that would add a little moisture, after I was done straightening my hair looked and felt really brittle I thought it was just a bad hair day but I did some thinking and I believe it was the conditioner. However I really love the smell because it brings back pleasant memories, the smell would make me buy this again but due to brittle looking hair I probably won't :/

on 4/9/2014 6:48:00 PM

I don't like using professional shampoos that much, not only because it's expensive, most ones at drugstores does the same. I've been using this Dove for a while now and I like it, since I play a sport everyday, I have to take a shower, therefore I use the shampoo everyday while using the conditioner every 2 days. I hope that helps for those athletes out there. The conditioner does weigh your hair down if you use conditioner EVERYDAY but hey, if you want silky smooth hair, go ahead. Love the scent of this and I would reccomend it to girls that hate using "professional" shampoo.
Kisses, C

on 1/21/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the Dove daily moisture shampoo and conditioner! I've tried all kinds of salon quality shampoos and conditioners for my fine, dry/damaged, wavy hair. This combo leaves my hair silky, soft, and shiny, and full. My hair doesn't feel weighed down, just looks natural and healthy. Not bad at all for a cheap drugstore brand!

on 12/24/2013 10:41:00 AM

It works great for a while but then starts leaves a waxy buildup. Its good but I wouldnt use it for a real long time.