e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 6/18/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great gloss, texture is like MAC or LAncome Juciy Tubes. Color is very close to MAC Leechee Luxe, bright pink coral with shimmer. Great with a tan liner or a tan!!! Can't beat these glosses for a Buck!!!

on 1/21/2009 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I don't regret this since it was dirt cheap, but the color was absolutely hideous on me. It was a tacky, cheap looking pink, something I would have worn in junior high. It is very opaque and the color was just too overwhelmingly pink.

I guess this would look better on people who are fairer and maybe with less pigmented lips

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

For $1, the color payoff is amazing. The smell of the watermelon lip gloss is so good. Sometimes I have to remember I can't eat it, LOL! It is thick but not sticky. The only issue I've had with it is it kind of makes my lips burn/itchy.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The price for this tube lipgloss is amazing. I wear this in the summer because it has SPF 15. I also wear this when i can't be bothered with lipgloss and lipsticks. I carry this around with me everywhere i go. It feels quite sticky at first then it just becomes okay. I'll probably keep on buying it everytime it runs out because i love it. I recommend this for people of all ages.