e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 7/27/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It looked really nice on and had an okay feel on my lips. However, I had an allergic reaction to this product. I'm not completely sure if it was the SPF in it or not but if you have sensitive lips be careful when using this product.

on 7/16/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

longwearing and good color payoff. That is what I want in a gloss, and its only $1. Thank you ELF I am addicted to your products. The color is very similar to Sephora tube gloss in Rosy Glow

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My friend bought me a three-piece lip gloss thing not too long ago and this was the first gloss in it I decided to try (I have yet to try the other two). It's a very flattering, warm-tone pink, and I like it! It moisturizes your lips well, unlike some other glosses that just sit on your lips and feel like a layer of sticky crap on top of dead skin. I'm not loving the smell, because it reminds me of a couple cheap lip glosses I used to play around with when I was five or so, but I can put up with it because this color is so nice.

on 5/5/2009 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love. The punch of color is great for summer. The shade is so flattering, even after we went to the beach and I got a tan. Doesn't last really long, but I love the sweet smell. The squeeze tube is convenient, although the writing really does get rubbed off easily. But for the price, who cares?

I already repurchased. :)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this from the elf site a couple of weeks ago, and its SO good! the color is great for my very tan skin and the texture of this gloss is supremely smooth and not sticky at all!! def. better texture than any other drugstore lipgloss! i just ordered 3 more!