e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 6/10/2006 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pink shade for summer and sheerish. Slanted applicator, nice thick gloss, best dollar gloss anywhere.

on 2/18/2007 6:00:00 PM

This gloss is more sheer than I expected, but for a buck I think it's great. It gives a nice Watermelon tone to my lips and the perfect glossy look. It doesn't last as long as I would like but that may be due to dehydrated lips. Need to drink more water. I like the sticky-ness of the lip gloss, not too much, but just the perfect amount.

I received this gloss as an extra and the tube says "Donna L'Oren." I have fair cool-toned skin and I thought it would be too warm for me. I decided to try it out before tossing it in my make-up give-away bag. My first thought was "yep, a bit too warm," but immediately after it was "wow, that's smooth." I love the texture and wanted this in a different color. I tried to look up Donna L'Oren, but that's a lingerie company. Imagine my surprise when I did a board search and discovered that the product is really E.L.F. I considered myself to not be a makeup snob, but I never gave the E.L.F. display a second glance. I like this as much as most other drugstore and even mid-range department store glosses. This is a drugstore gem. I found Watermelon to be wearable, but slightly brighter and warmer than the glosses I normally wear. Watermelon is a somewhat bright, warm pink shade. I have fuller, more pigmented lips, so this, like most glosses, blended in. There is a hint of color, but it still looks natural. The finish is glossy with shimmer, but not over-the-top. For one dollar I figure I just as well might buy every color.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice product. In the tube it really does look like a watermelon color but on your lips it's more natural. It gives my lips a nice hint of color and a nice not-too-shiny shine. can definetly be used for an every day look. you get a good amount of product too and it has good staying power. took a lippy of for the scent, which doesn't botter me too much but i would have liked it better without.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I know this product only cost $1, but the severe stickiness and thickness is difficult to overlook no matter how cheap. The smell is not bad at all. The color doesn't last very long which is common with a gloss, but this gloss lasted less than 45 minutes on me. I also bought "Goddess". The colors were nice as I prefer sheer colors, but I can't get past how awful it feels on my lips! I wonder if the hyper shine gloss (the one that looks like a Stila lip stain) is as sticky. Will I buy it again? NO! However, try it for yourself as it only costs a buck and maybe you will not have such an issue with the stickiness.

on 12/8/2009 9:38:00 PM

This is a great, inexpensive lip gloss! I love the color - just enough color but still sheer enough that it isn't overpowering. I did notice that it tends to dry out my lips but I've easily remedied that issue by putting on some of my Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on first! This was my first E.L.F purchase and I'm now looking forward to my future ones!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A great gloss - smooth, nice cushion, great taste, long lasting, not sticky.... and CHEAP!!! This is so much better than all of my expensive $20 and up glosses. I'm going to get every shade of these!

on 2/10/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry, but for me this just doesn't work that well. First the pros.
-It smells good
-It's a pretty color
-There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

This problem for me is it is really sticky and NOT long lasting at all! I put it on, and about 5 minutes i walk downstairs and it is completely gone. There's no evidence that I tried to put on lip gloss at all. I dunno, maybe i just have lips that products don't like to stay on, or something like that. i just can't for the life of me figure out why this product doesn't last at all with so many others loving it. The other issue for me is the stickiness. It sticks to my hair all the time and makes my hair absolutely gross. I dunno, i guess you could try it, but just know it doesn't last at all, so probably just start with one. My favorite color is Goddess though, so I would recommend that one.

on 6/8/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this gloss! Lipgloss is my favorate, I've tried a lot of them... this one is up there and for sure the cheapest! I love the smell, although I could see it could be strong for some... great color, stays on reasonably long (for a gloss, anyway.)

I am on my second tube of this lip gloss, but only because the first one split at the seam. I have a lot of things to say about this, but I'll keep it short. For only a dollar, you can't go wrong. The watermelon color is gorgeous and it's not sheer at all. Although the gloss is sticky, it adds staying power, but I often find myself pulling hairs off my lips awkwardly. However, I find myself almost never reaching for it for some reason. Maybe, it's because I'm subconsciously snooty and I always find myself reaching for something higher end. I really love the gloss, but I took off a star for the packaging, and another star because I'm cruel. Just kidding. I love the gloss for a dollar, but it doesn't deserve a 4 in my opinion.

Popular Lip Glosses