e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

This is a lovely shimmery pale pink/peach. Quite a thick consistency, but this gives it staying power. Great that it is SPF as well as daily use I take it on holiday to protect my lips in the sun. Price is unbelievable for what you get! Good packaging in a slant tipped tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Glossy, slightly sticky, cheap little pinky pop of color. Smells fruity, lasts a couple of hours, fades away evenly. What's not to love?

on 2/29/2012 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe that ELF claim this isn't sticky! Felt horrible and gloopy as soon as I put it on. Good thing it was cheap so I didn't waste much money.

on 10/24/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!
Its such a perfect lip color for my lips/face. It isnt overly thick like some of the other super glossys....
this is my new everyday lip gloss :)

on 4/8/2011 8:16:00 PM

Bought this for $1 to throw in my gym bag - and I really like it! Color is nice, has reasonably decent staying power for a gloss, and is just as good, if not better, than the $5-7 Revlon & L'Oreal fancy-looking wands.

This gloss itself isn't bad. I was expecting worse considering the price. I have a few of these. I don't love the tube because the tip is shaped a little weird and sometimes too much product comes out. It is a little thicker than I like, but not bad at all for the price. The wear is average. Honestly, I won't buy these again because I'd rather have other brands that I like better. These are good if you're just trying out makeup or if you want something that you'll use everyday and don't want to spend too much.

I am on my second tube of this lip gloss, but only because the first one split at the seam. I have a lot of things to say about this, but I'll keep it short. For only a dollar, you can't go wrong. The watermelon color is gorgeous and it's not sheer at all. Although the gloss is sticky, it adds staying power, but I often find myself pulling hairs off my lips awkwardly. However, I find myself almost never reaching for it for some reason. Maybe, it's because I'm subconsciously snooty and I always find myself reaching for something higher end. I really love the gloss, but I took off a star for the packaging, and another star because I'm cruel. Just kidding. I love the gloss for a dollar, but it doesn't deserve a 4 in my opinion.

on 6/8/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this gloss! Lipgloss is my favorate, I've tried a lot of them... this one is up there and for sure the cheapest! I love the smell, although I could see it could be strong for some... great color, stays on reasonably long (for a gloss, anyway.)

on 2/10/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry, but for me this just doesn't work that well. First the pros.
-It smells good
-It's a pretty color
-There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

This problem for me is it is really sticky and NOT long lasting at all! I put it on, and about 5 minutes i walk downstairs and it is completely gone. There's no evidence that I tried to put on lip gloss at all. I dunno, maybe i just have lips that products don't like to stay on, or something like that. i just can't for the life of me figure out why this product doesn't last at all with so many others loving it. The other issue for me is the stickiness. It sticks to my hair all the time and makes my hair absolutely gross. I dunno, i guess you could try it, but just know it doesn't last at all, so probably just start with one. My favorite color is Goddess though, so I would recommend that one.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A great gloss - smooth, nice cushion, great taste, long lasting, not sticky.... and CHEAP!!! This is so much better than all of my expensive $20 and up glosses. I'm going to get every shade of these!