e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 8/13/2011 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. when i don't want to bother with stains/lipstick(which require maintenance when on, haha) i go for this. awesome, long lasting, smells good, cheap as dirt, and amazing. love it. the real challenge is trying to keep myself from buying the rest until i've used some of what i already have(which is tons).

I must say I was shocked at how pigmented this gloss actually is. I was eyeing a lighter color, but figured to go with the darker. I expected it to be very sheer, but it stayed true to color! I feel as though it's a little thin, but if you apply too much it's a bit gloppy. You have to learn how to put on the right amount. I wouldn't say it's SUPER glossy, but for a dollar, I really can't complain!

on 1/19/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second tube of this color. I was almost done with the first when the seam split, so I tossed it without a regret and got another since it's $1. The formula is a little sticky, but not more so than most other lip glosses. I love that it is SPF 15. So far, this color Watermelon is my favorite. It's just a great peachy pink pop of color. You can apply lightly for a natural shine or more heavily for a more opaque finish. I like that you can apply this one-handed and quickly (like in the car). The smell is a little strong but it does wear off, and it's not a horrible smell.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this gloss. Absolutely gorgeous pink. I love the "almost like a balm" non sticky feel. I even like the tube and the price. I do not, however, like that damn grape scent and taste. It's so gross and reminds me of children's cough syrup. I can tolerate it bc it doesn't last long once it's on my lips, but for goodness sakes, please change the flavor! That alone will keep me from buying other colors.

on 3/17/2009 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product and am quite surprised by it. It's so cheap I didn't think it could work very well, but it did. The color looks good on me. The reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it seems to dry my lips when I apply it directly. To prevent that, I apply Burt's Bees lip balm first then top it off with this one. I do not find this too sticky or tacky, just right for a lip gloss.

on 1/12/2009 5:06:00 PM

Color and pigmentation is nice, too sticky IMO. IT doesn't stay on for long, but if you need it to come off for any reason, don't use a tissue as this stuff is EXTREMELY sticky and will take anything with it *ie food, tissue, etc!

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

I can see why they called this Watermelon-it's color really does remind me of fresh Watermelon! It's a bright, healthy shade of dark pink that I thought would look bad on my skin tone (medium golden olive) since I prefer peachy or brick tones. It looks pretty good since there isn't really a whole lot of pigment and gives a nice natural look when I wear a slighter bright pink shade of blush like Milani Cherries On Top or Everyday Mineral's Apple. It's not my first choice when I reach for lipglosses, but is a good item to have in my collection. I'd buy this again for it's super cheap price of $1 and it does taste great--a sweet grape flavor--and I like the feel of it on my lips. They feel very moisturized and soft when I wear any of these Super Glossy SPF 15's.