e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.1

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 6/10/2006 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pink shade for summer and sheerish. Slanted applicator, nice thick gloss, best dollar gloss anywhere.

on 2/18/2007 6:00:00 PM

This gloss is more sheer than I expected, but for a buck I think it's great. It gives a nice Watermelon tone to my lips and the perfect glossy look. It doesn't last as long as I would like but that may be due to dehydrated lips. Need to drink more water. I like the sticky-ness of the lip gloss, not too much, but just the perfect amount.

on 2/9/2008 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have recently discovered the ELF line after reading about it in all my favorite magazines. This LG is amazing- it's not too sticky, is a great color for my PPP skin, and has an SPF- all for $1! Watermelon is an amazing color which gives me the YLBB with a shine look. I am highly impressed by the quality of some of the ELF line and these lip glosses definitely give some of my favorite high end brands a run for the money. Definitely worth a try!

on 6/30/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

No complaints because you can't beat the price. I don't find this sticky at all and I'm enjoying the color too.

on 2/10/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry, but for me this just doesn't work that well. First the pros.
-It smells good
-It's a pretty color
-There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

This problem for me is it is really sticky and NOT long lasting at all! I put it on, and about 5 minutes i walk downstairs and it is completely gone. There's no evidence that I tried to put on lip gloss at all. I dunno, maybe i just have lips that products don't like to stay on, or something like that. i just can't for the life of me figure out why this product doesn't last at all with so many others loving it. The other issue for me is the stickiness. It sticks to my hair all the time and makes my hair absolutely gross. I dunno, i guess you could try it, but just know it doesn't last at all, so probably just start with one. My favorite color is Goddess though, so I would recommend that one.

on 3/7/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I begin, I must say that I only paid 50 cents for this lip gloss, so I wasn't expecting too much. Watermelon is the best color of the four that I purchased. I wish that it looked as good on me as the "lips" pictured here. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my skin coloring ~ it's too pink for me. It has lots of shimmer and shine, but it's still very tacky. The smell leaves much to be desired too.

Be sure to use a lip liner or this stuff will end up all over your face ~ it's quite embarrassing. If you want a cheap lip gloss, I recommend the e.l.f. Luscious Lipstick instead. I will not buy this product again...

on 3/31/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't stand the strong sickly-sweet smell. It also doesn't seem to last very long. I know, what do you expect for $1? But even at that price, I would not repurchase.

on 4/27/2010 6:49:00 PM

Love this color! I did not have high hopes for a $1 lip gloss but the color looks good on me and it tastes sweet also. It is sticky but I expected that from a gloss. Great everyday color!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this gloss. Absolutely gorgeous pink. I love the "almost like a balm" non sticky feel. I even like the tube and the price. I do not, however, like that damn grape scent and taste. It's so gross and reminds me of children's cough syrup. I can tolerate it bc it doesn't last long once it's on my lips, but for goodness sakes, please change the flavor! That alone will keep me from buying other colors.

on 6/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG lip gloss! The color is perfect for me, just a nice light color that goes with everything and looks fairly natural on my light skin. It deposits quite a lot of color for a gloss, so you don't need much unless you want high impact. I like the smell/taste - not to overpowering, but pleasant. The gloss is not sticky/tacky like some others I've tried, and stays on better than most glosses.

The best part: the regular price of this gloss is one dollar!!! I get mine at Target. I have one in my purse, car, and makeup table at all times.

This is definitely worth a try for the price alone, but I think you'll be amazed at how much you like it regardless of price.