e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Glossy, slightly sticky, cheap little pinky pop of color. Smells fruity, lasts a couple of hours, fades away evenly. What's not to love?

on 10/24/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!
Its such a perfect lip color for my lips/face. It isnt overly thick like some of the other super glossys....
this is my new everyday lip gloss :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not bad. Nice color, staying power isn't that good. Nice product for a dollar.

This gloss itself isn't bad. I was expecting worse considering the price. I have a few of these. I don't love the tube because the tip is shaped a little weird and sometimes too much product comes out. It is a little thicker than I like, but not bad at all for the price. The wear is average. Honestly, I won't buy these again because I'd rather have other brands that I like better. These are good if you're just trying out makeup or if you want something that you'll use everyday and don't want to spend too much.

on 2/20/2011 4:17:00 AM

This costs only a dollar! It's the only flattering watermelon color. I have pigmented lips already, and this makes them look healthy and inviting, lol. There is some fruity scent in it, not strong tho, don't worry.. The formula is nice, very soft and blends really nicely, but it's more on the sticky side. Its lasting power is good, better than most DS lipglosses out there. The packaging is nice too, in a squeeze tube. I love it and would definitely buy again when run out.

I like this lipgloss because it gives a lot of color to your lips. I also love that its only a dollar. It's a bright pink color and I think it looks really nice. I also really like the smell of it, it smells like candy to me. Some people might not like that but I don't have a problem with it. The gloss can be on the sticky side but I don't mind it much. Overall a great gloss for a great price.

on 7/23/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Chinese and the colour I got was pink kiss. It was watt to shiny in my opinion, I didn't literally believe the fact that it was 'super glossy'. It smells delicious though!

What I absolutely hate bout this product is that It was so drying on my lips after like 10 minutes or less. I suggest wearing lipbalm before wearing this. Also, you basically HAVE to have NO DRY flakes or chapped lips to wear this or it will outline the flakes and not moistuize ur dry lips. Meh I don't really like this producttt

on 6/10/2010 5:52:00 AM

I'm not sure if mine has the SPF in it. It must be the old one or something because it doesn't say that and I bought it at Big Lots. This came in a three pack. I think it cost me like $2? Anyways, this one was my favorite color but it's also the one that had a leak in it. =( I love the color- it's very subtle but has some color to it. I normally don't wear glosses or lipsticks. I just stick to chapsticks. I heard pretty reviews of this so I decided to try it. It's not too sticky, it's actually moisturizing. But, the smell smells cheap, like a kiddie product. But I guess it's bearable. Word of advice: I wouldn't recommend buying ELF from Big Lots because it seems to me that they are mostly damaged or really old goods that may have laid in the warehouse for a long time. I also bought another ELF pack that included an eyeliner, the two-sided mascara and the clear mascara. The two-sided mascara was all dried up!!! When I pulled out the wand, the whole mascara came out with it! You can tell that my clear mascara/brow gel was not looking too good either. It looks dried up. All I can say is try to avoid buying at Big Lots. As for the two mascaras, I am not holding a review against them as they were purchased from a "discounter" discounter. I will either purchase from Target or their online store, even though it's a little more expensive, but that's nothing!

on 3/31/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't stand the strong sickly-sweet smell. It also doesn't seem to last very long. I know, what do you expect for $1? But even at that price, I would not repurchase.

on 3/7/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I begin, I must say that I only paid 50 cents for this lip gloss, so I wasn't expecting too much. Watermelon is the best color of the four that I purchased. I wish that it looked as good on me as the "lips" pictured here. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my skin coloring ~ it's too pink for me. It has lots of shimmer and shine, but it's still very tacky. The smell leaves much to be desired too.

Be sure to use a lip liner or this stuff will end up all over your face ~ it's quite embarrassing. If you want a cheap lip gloss, I recommend the e.l.f. Luscious Lipstick instead. I will not buy this product again...