e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 10/24/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!
Its such a perfect lip color for my lips/face. It isnt overly thick like some of the other super glossys....
this is my new everyday lip gloss :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I own two other glosses in this line and since I'm a fan, I decided to buy Watermelon. I wanted something a bit darker that made my lips pop and this is it. It's a darker pink that's very close to my actual lip color.
It's very shiny, goes on smooth and sticks to the lips great without any balms or primers. Just like the others in this line, the squeeze tube is very controllable and I love that it sucks some of the gloss back in the tube after squeezing so you're not getting a glob of gloss and waste it.
It does not rub off on my hair and does moisturize a good amount. It's lasting ability is amazing, if you don't eat or drink with this on. It will not hold up at all, which is why I took a point off because I have other glosses/lipsticks that can hold up much better to such things.

Especially for the price, the quality is great. you get a large amount considering and the colors are pigmented. This reminds me a lot of a Stila gloss I have, it could very well be a dupe for it.

I will buy again and would recommend to everyone who wants an inexpensive gloss that's versatile.

I am a huge fan of NYX round lipsticks and this is perfect to finish those off for a fresh look. I use this over NYX lipsticks: Heather, B52, Tea Rose, Indian Pink and Doll. For me, this transforms a matte lipstick into something much more flattering. Beware that this is a stickly lipgloss so if you live in a windy city or your hair swings toward your face you might want to look for something else- I removed 1 lippie for the sticky factor.

on 4/27/2010 6:49:00 PM

Love this color! I did not have high hopes for a $1 lip gloss but the color looks good on me and it tastes sweet also. It is sticky but I expected that from a gloss. Great everyday color!

on 9/10/2009 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the other of the two E.L.F. glosses I've tried. It's a very pigmented pink shade. It tends to be slightly stickyÖ But still itís a decent lip gloss that doesn't irritate my lips, and with an added bonus of SPF 15 (Titanium Dioxide). However, I prefer the shade Juiced Berry more, because itís more subtle. Watermelon is a tad too "in your face" pink for my complexion.

Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499)

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

There is nothing about this gloss that I don't like. I like the texture, colour, spf, packaging and the price. I find that these actually have nice colour payoff and last a decent amount of time on the lips. I find the texture to be pretty similar to the Clinique impossibly glossies and these are only 2$ Cdn. I would repurchase for sure. These come in some great shades as well. This is a natural pinky coral shade.