e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.5

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 7/16/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

longwearing and good color payoff. That is what I want in a gloss, and its only $1. Thank you ELF I am addicted to your products. The color is very similar to Sephora tube gloss in Rosy Glow

on 3/17/2009 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this product and am quite surprised by it. It's so cheap I didn't think it could work very well, but it did. The color looks good on me. The reason I didn't give it 5 lippies is because it seems to dry my lips when I apply it directly. To prevent that, I apply Burt's Bees lip balm first then top it off with this one. I do not find this too sticky or tacky, just right for a lip gloss.

Popular Lip Glosses