e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.2

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 5/12/2012 12:29:00 PM

I have heard alot of great things about this lipgloss so I decided to pick it up. I must say I'm glad I did! This colour is more like a nude pink color on my lips (my lips are quite pigmented) and it smells good too! It has a very fruity scent :) usually I don't like sticky lipglosses but I'm loving this so far! If you're thinking about trying it, DO IT! It's only $1 and works great!

on 8/13/2011 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. when i don't want to bother with stains/lipstick(which require maintenance when on, haha) i go for this. awesome, long lasting, smells good, cheap as dirt, and amazing. love it. the real challenge is trying to keep myself from buying the rest until i've used some of what i already have(which is tons).

This gloss itself isn't bad. I was expecting worse considering the price. I have a few of these. I don't love the tube because the tip is shaped a little weird and sometimes too much product comes out. It is a little thicker than I like, but not bad at all for the price. The wear is average. Honestly, I won't buy these again because I'd rather have other brands that I like better. These are good if you're just trying out makeup or if you want something that you'll use everyday and don't want to spend too much.

I like this lipgloss because it gives a lot of color to your lips. I also love that its only a dollar. It's a bright pink color and I think it looks really nice. I also really like the smell of it, it smells like candy to me. Some people might not like that but I don't have a problem with it. The gloss can be on the sticky side but I don't mind it much. Overall a great gloss for a great price.

on 7/23/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Chinese and the colour I got was pink kiss. It was watt to shiny in my opinion, I didn't literally believe the fact that it was 'super glossy'. It smells delicious though!

What I absolutely hate bout this product is that It was so drying on my lips after like 10 minutes or less. I suggest wearing lipbalm before wearing this. Also, you basically HAVE to have NO DRY flakes or chapped lips to wear this or it will outline the flakes and not moistuize ur dry lips. Meh I don't really like this producttt

on 6/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG lip gloss! The color is perfect for me, just a nice light color that goes with everything and looks fairly natural on my light skin. It deposits quite a lot of color for a gloss, so you don't need much unless you want high impact. I like the smell/taste - not to overpowering, but pleasant. The gloss is not sticky/tacky like some others I've tried, and stays on better than most glosses.

The best part: the regular price of this gloss is one dollar!!! I get mine at Target. I have one in my purse, car, and makeup table at all times.

This is definitely worth a try for the price alone, but I think you'll be amazed at how much you like it regardless of price.

on 6/10/2010 5:52:00 AM

I'm not sure if mine has the SPF in it. It must be the old one or something because it doesn't say that and I bought it at Big Lots. This came in a three pack. I think it cost me like $2? Anyways, this one was my favorite color but it's also the one that had a leak in it. =( I love the color- it's very subtle but has some color to it. I normally don't wear glosses or lipsticks. I just stick to chapsticks. I heard pretty reviews of this so I decided to try it. It's not too sticky, it's actually moisturizing. But, the smell smells cheap, like a kiddie product. But I guess it's bearable. Word of advice: I wouldn't recommend buying ELF from Big Lots because it seems to me that they are mostly damaged or really old goods that may have laid in the warehouse for a long time. I also bought another ELF pack that included an eyeliner, the two-sided mascara and the clear mascara. The two-sided mascara was all dried up!!! When I pulled out the wand, the whole mascara came out with it! You can tell that my clear mascara/brow gel was not looking too good either. It looks dried up. All I can say is try to avoid buying at Big Lots. As for the two mascaras, I am not holding a review against them as they were purchased from a "discounter" discounter. I will either purchase from Target or their online store, even though it's a little more expensive, but that's nothing!

on 2/10/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry, but for me this just doesn't work that well. First the pros.
-It smells good
-It's a pretty color
-There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

This problem for me is it is really sticky and NOT long lasting at all! I put it on, and about 5 minutes i walk downstairs and it is completely gone. There's no evidence that I tried to put on lip gloss at all. I dunno, maybe i just have lips that products don't like to stay on, or something like that. i just can't for the life of me figure out why this product doesn't last at all with so many others loving it. The other issue for me is the stickiness. It sticks to my hair all the time and makes my hair absolutely gross. I dunno, i guess you could try it, but just know it doesn't last at all, so probably just start with one. My favorite color is Goddess though, so I would recommend that one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My friend bought me a three-piece lip gloss thing not too long ago and this was the first gloss in it I decided to try (I have yet to try the other two). It's a very flattering, warm-tone pink, and I like it! It moisturizes your lips well, unlike some other glosses that just sit on your lips and feel like a layer of sticky crap on top of dead skin. I'm not loving the smell, because it reminds me of a couple cheap lip glosses I used to play around with when I was five or so, but I can put up with it because this color is so nice.

on 6/30/2009 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

No complaints because you can't beat the price. I don't find this sticky at all and I'm enjoying the color too.