e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin type : Combination
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 6/10/2006 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pink shade for summer and sheerish. Slanted applicator, nice thick gloss, best dollar gloss anywhere.

I can see why they called this Watermelon-it's color really does remind me of fresh Watermelon! It's a bright, healthy shade of dark pink that I thought would look bad on my skin tone (medium golden olive) since I prefer peachy or brick tones. It looks pretty good since there isn't really a whole lot of pigment and gives a nice natural look when I wear a slighter bright pink shade of blush like Milani Cherries On Top or Everyday Mineral's Apple. It's not my first choice when I reach for lipglosses, but is a good item to have in my collection. I'd buy this again for it's super cheap price of $1 and it does taste great--a sweet grape flavor--and I like the feel of it on my lips. They feel very moisturized and soft when I wear any of these Super Glossy SPF 15's.

on 7/20/2007 10:44:00 PM

I love this watermelon color, and it has SPF 15! It is nice and glossy, but not sticky. I just wish it would last longer, but the cheapness makes up for it!

I received this gloss as an extra and the tube says "Donna L'Oren." I have fair cool-toned skin and I thought it would be too warm for me. I decided to try it out before tossing it in my make-up give-away bag. My first thought was "yep, a bit too warm," but immediately after it was "wow, that's smooth." I love the texture and wanted this in a different color. I tried to look up Donna L'Oren, but that's a lingerie company. Imagine my surprise when I did a board search and discovered that the product is really E.L.F. I considered myself to not be a makeup snob, but I never gave the E.L.F. display a second glance. I like this as much as most other drugstore and even mid-range department store glosses. This is a drugstore gem. I found Watermelon to be wearable, but slightly brighter and warmer than the glosses I normally wear. Watermelon is a somewhat bright, warm pink shade. I have fuller, more pigmented lips, so this, like most glosses, blended in. There is a hint of color, but it still looks natural. The finish is glossy with shimmer, but not over-the-top. For one dollar I figure I just as well might buy every color.

on 2/9/2008 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have recently discovered the ELF line after reading about it in all my favorite magazines. This LG is amazing- it's not too sticky, is a great color for my PPP skin, and has an SPF- all for $1! Watermelon is an amazing color which gives me the YLBB with a shine look. I am highly impressed by the quality of some of the ELF line and these lip glosses definitely give some of my favorite high end brands a run for the money. Definitely worth a try!

This is a great lip gloss. It's a true watermelon like color (coral/peachy) with a bit of shimmer. The consistency is great; it's really thick and goes on smooth. I also love the fruity smell!!

The greatest part of E.L.F (besides the price, of course) is that THEY DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!! That's amazing considering a lot of 'cheaper' cosmetic companies test..but not this one.

The only con to this product is that the color fades rather quickly, so you will need to reapply. But for a great lip gloss for only a dollar, who cares?!?! It's a great addition to my makeup collection, and they have tons of shades to mach any skin tone.

on 2/25/2008 8:51:00 PM

EW. Very disgusting. It was so sticky and goopy that I had to take it off a few minutes after application. Don't waste your dollar. Go buy something worth it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I recently purchased this as part of the lip cases (5 lippies and a case for $4? how could you not??)

I absolutely love this lip gloss and you really do get more than what you pay for with this one. It's a great pink-cherry-red and I really was initially skeptical about how it would look on my light Filipino skin, but it really is a great sheer cherry wash with just enough glimmer. The scent is not too intrusive but refreshing enough and the product goes on so smoothly on the lips. I get so many compliments when I use this because it's kind of an everyday glam--great for school, internship, and work =)

I will most definitely repurchase! But probably a while from now as I bought five of them in one sitting, LoL!

on 11/3/2008 11:28:00 PM

i quite like this lipgloss. it's a bit sticky as all e.l.f. super glossy lip shine tends to be. however, it does last a LONG time. so, it also has a beautiful reddish pink shade that looks like watermelon color! it's a really nice lipgloss. it smells like synthetic grape but it hasn't been bothering me in the least bit and i'm actually am picky about the scents. so, do give it a try. it's only a dollar.

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses