e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by age: 44-55
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.3

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love this! I actually picked it up by mistake meaning to get another color...good things sometimes happen when you are in a hurry. lol. I love the smooth wet look of all the lip shines and how good they feel on the lips, not sticky. This one has more color than some of the others. And it lasts! Great stuff. Better than some that cost much more.

on 3/7/2010 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Before I begin, I must say that I only paid 50 cents for this lip gloss, so I wasn't expecting too much. Watermelon is the best color of the four that I purchased. I wish that it looked as good on me as the "lips" pictured here. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my skin coloring ~ it's too pink for me. It has lots of shimmer and shine, but it's still very tacky. The smell leaves much to be desired too.

Be sure to use a lip liner or this stuff will end up all over your face ~ it's quite embarrassing. If you want a cheap lip gloss, I recommend the e.l.f. Luscious Lipstick instead. I will not buy this product again...

on 6/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG lip gloss! The color is perfect for me, just a nice light color that goes with everything and looks fairly natural on my light skin. It deposits quite a lot of color for a gloss, so you don't need much unless you want high impact. I like the smell/taste - not to overpowering, but pleasant. The gloss is not sticky/tacky like some others I've tried, and stays on better than most glosses.

The best part: the regular price of this gloss is one dollar!!! I get mine at Target. I have one in my purse, car, and makeup table at all times.

This is definitely worth a try for the price alone, but I think you'll be amazed at how much you like it regardless of price.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Glossy, slightly sticky, cheap little pinky pop of color. Smells fruity, lasts a couple of hours, fades away evenly. What's not to love?