e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by age: 36-43
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

This is a lovely shimmery pale pink/peach. Quite a thick consistency, but this gives it staying power. Great that it is SPF as well as daily use I take it on holiday to protect my lips in the sun. Price is unbelievable for what you get! Good packaging in a slant tipped tube.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the color of this. It's perfect for the summer. I have quite pigmented lips and this one is a great mix of natural, pinky nudish rosy shade for me. I always have difficulties to find the right mid tone shade of lip glosses from the affordable brands, because the lighter shades are always too light for me making my lips disappear and making me look like a dead person and the darker colors are too dark making me look too overdone. I was so happy to find this shade.
The consistency is very sticky, but it doesn't bother me, because sticky lip glosses tend to have more staying power. This one stays pretty well too.
The smell is too strong for my taste. It smells just like wild strawberries and at first I thought "oh, yummy smell", but after a while it started making me nauseous.
The other thing I don't like (but it's not a big deal) is the package. I don't like so much these squeeze tubes, because I have to use my fingers to apply the gloss evenly and it's quite messy.
This lip gloss would have been perfect on a tube with a doe foot applicator.
Anyway, I love the color so much I will purchase more of these.

on 1/19/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm on my second tube of this color. I was almost done with the first when the seam split, so I tossed it without a regret and got another since it's $1. The formula is a little sticky, but not more so than most other lip glosses. I love that it is SPF 15. So far, this color Watermelon is my favorite. It's just a great peachy pink pop of color. You can apply lightly for a natural shine or more heavily for a more opaque finish. I like that you can apply this one-handed and quickly (like in the car). The smell is a little strong but it does wear off, and it's not a horrible smell.

on 6/18/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Great gloss, texture is like MAC or LAncome Juciy Tubes. Color is very close to MAC Leechee Luxe, bright pink coral with shimmer. Great with a tan liner or a tan!!! Can't beat these glosses for a Buck!!!

on 6/10/2006 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great pink shade for summer and sheerish. Slanted applicator, nice thick gloss, best dollar gloss anywhere.