e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by age: 25-29
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 7/15/2012 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This gloss has a thick consistency and is very sticky. I don't feel it's comfortable on my lips at all, it almost feels like it dries them out. The color is an reddish-orangy-pink that is surprisingly well pigmented. It has a grape scent that stays for five or ten minutes after application. I bought this last summer and kept it in my beach bag and when I wanted to use it this year for the first time the tube burst open so I just tossed it in the trash. It's ok for a dollar but I would definitely not repurchase.

on 12/31/2011 7:42:00 PM

I love this gloss soooo much! For years I swore off lip gloss because I hated the way my long hair would get stuck to it in the wind, and the way so many glosses get all gross in the corners of your mouth. Not anymore though!
This lipgloss is the perfect bright pink on me, and is so pigmented it shows up on my very pigmented lips ( no small feat for a lipgloss let me tell you!) The best part is is just kind of fades away, so reapplying is easy because you don't have to wipe the yucky left over gloss off your lips first!

Pros:
-light fruity smell ( this may be a con to some, but I personally don't like unscented glosses because they tend to pick up scents)
-Super pigmented
-CHEAP ( um $1 - how can you go wrong!?)
-smooth texture and feels moisturizing on the lips
-no nasty lip gunk!

Cons:
-Some might not like the scent, it just smells like fruity gum to me
-packaging isn't anything to write home about ( but heck it was only $1!)

on 8/13/2011 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. when i don't want to bother with stains/lipstick(which require maintenance when on, haha) i go for this. awesome, long lasting, smells good, cheap as dirt, and amazing. love it. the real challenge is trying to keep myself from buying the rest until i've used some of what i already have(which is tons).

This gloss itself isn't bad. I was expecting worse considering the price. I have a few of these. I don't love the tube because the tip is shaped a little weird and sometimes too much product comes out. It is a little thicker than I like, but not bad at all for the price. The wear is average. Honestly, I won't buy these again because I'd rather have other brands that I like better. These are good if you're just trying out makeup or if you want something that you'll use everyday and don't want to spend too much.

on 2/20/2011 4:17:00 AM

This costs only a dollar! It's the only flattering watermelon color. I have pigmented lips already, and this makes them look healthy and inviting, lol. There is some fruity scent in it, not strong tho, don't worry.. The formula is nice, very soft and blends really nicely, but it's more on the sticky side. Its lasting power is good, better than most DS lipglosses out there. The packaging is nice too, in a squeeze tube. I love it and would definitely buy again when run out.

I am a huge fan of NYX round lipsticks and this is perfect to finish those off for a fresh look. I use this over NYX lipsticks: Heather, B52, Tea Rose, Indian Pink and Doll. For me, this transforms a matte lipstick into something much more flattering. Beware that this is a stickly lipgloss so if you live in a windy city or your hair swings toward your face you might want to look for something else- I removed 1 lippie for the sticky factor.

on 7/27/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really liked this product. It looked really nice on and had an okay feel on my lips. However, I had an allergic reaction to this product. I'm not completely sure if it was the SPF in it or not but if you have sensitive lips be careful when using this product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

For $1, the color payoff is amazing. The smell of the watermelon lip gloss is so good. Sometimes I have to remember I can't eat it, LOL! It is thick but not sticky. The only issue I've had with it is it kind of makes my lips burn/itchy.

on 7/16/2010 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

longwearing and good color payoff. That is what I want in a gloss, and its only $1. Thank you ELF I am addicted to your products. The color is very similar to Sephora tube gloss in Rosy Glow

on 12/8/2009 9:38:00 PM

This is a great, inexpensive lip gloss! I love the color - just enough color but still sheer enough that it isn't overpowering. I did notice that it tends to dry out my lips but I've easily remedied that issue by putting on some of my Cocoa Butter Lip Balm on first! This was my first E.L.F purchase and I'm now looking forward to my future ones!