e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 19-24
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses

on 1/12/2009 5:06:00 PM

Color and pigmentation is nice, too sticky IMO. IT doesn't stay on for long, but if you need it to come off for any reason, don't use a tissue as this stuff is EXTREMELY sticky and will take anything with it *ie food, tissue, etc!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the color of this gloss. Absolutely gorgeous pink. I love the "almost like a balm" non sticky feel. I even like the tube and the price. I do not, however, like that damn grape scent and taste. It's so gross and reminds me of children's cough syrup. I can tolerate it bc it doesn't last long once it's on my lips, but for goodness sakes, please change the flavor! That alone will keep me from buying other colors.