e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by age: 19-24
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

on 2/18/2007 6:00:00 PM

This gloss is more sheer than I expected, but for a buck I think it's great. It gives a nice Watermelon tone to my lips and the perfect glossy look. It doesn't last as long as I would like but that may be due to dehydrated lips. Need to drink more water. I like the sticky-ness of the lip gloss, not too much, but just the perfect amount.

I received this gloss as an extra and the tube says "Donna L'Oren." I have fair cool-toned skin and I thought it would be too warm for me. I decided to try it out before tossing it in my make-up give-away bag. My first thought was "yep, a bit too warm," but immediately after it was "wow, that's smooth." I love the texture and wanted this in a different color. I tried to look up Donna L'Oren, but that's a lingerie company. Imagine my surprise when I did a board search and discovered that the product is really E.L.F. I considered myself to not be a makeup snob, but I never gave the E.L.F. display a second glance. I like this as much as most other drugstore and even mid-range department store glosses. This is a drugstore gem. I found Watermelon to be wearable, but slightly brighter and warmer than the glosses I normally wear. Watermelon is a somewhat bright, warm pink shade. I have fuller, more pigmented lips, so this, like most glosses, blended in. There is a hint of color, but it still looks natural. The finish is glossy with shimmer, but not over-the-top. For one dollar I figure I just as well might buy every color.

This is a great lip gloss. It's a true watermelon like color (coral/peachy) with a bit of shimmer. The consistency is great; it's really thick and goes on smooth. I also love the fruity smell!!

The greatest part of E.L.F (besides the price, of course) is that THEY DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!!! That's amazing considering a lot of 'cheaper' cosmetic companies test..but not this one.

The only con to this product is that the color fades rather quickly, so you will need to reapply. But for a great lip gloss for only a dollar, who cares?!?! It's a great addition to my makeup collection, and they have tons of shades to mach any skin tone.

on 3/24/2008 4:44:00 PM

This is the prettiest color!!! It really looks like watermelon and I love the texture and smell. No amount of words can describe how much I love this gloss in general, and this color is the best! One costs a buck so that is great and you get a lot of product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I recently purchased this as part of the lip cases (5 lippies and a case for $4? how could you not??)

I absolutely love this lip gloss and you really do get more than what you pay for with this one. It's a great pink-cherry-red and I really was initially skeptical about how it would look on my light Filipino skin, but it really is a great sheer cherry wash with just enough glimmer. The scent is not too intrusive but refreshing enough and the product goes on so smoothly on the lips. I get so many compliments when I use this because it's kind of an everyday glam--great for school, internship, and work =)

I will most definitely repurchase! But probably a while from now as I bought five of them in one sitting, LoL!

on 4/15/2008 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

it smells great, tastes good, it's not overly sticky, shiny enough, has a nice color &, it lasted through my shower.

on 11/3/2008 11:28:00 PM

i quite like this lipgloss. it's a bit sticky as all e.l.f. super glossy lip shine tends to be. however, it does last a LONG time. so, it also has a beautiful reddish pink shade that looks like watermelon color! it's a really nice lipgloss. it smells like synthetic grape but it hasn't been bothering me in the least bit and i'm actually am picky about the scents. so, do give it a try. it's only a dollar.

on 12/19/2008 12:12:00 PM

great gloss and really in expensive i just love all teh elf glosses

on 1/5/2009 12:09:00 PM

There's not much to complain about this lip gloss. I like the color and it does show up on the lips - it's not sheer. It feels a bit thick but nothing too bad. For a dollar - I don't regret buying it. I think it dries out my lips though and also ELF doesn't have a lot of color choices. That's all though.

on 1/12/2009 5:06:00 PM

Color and pigmentation is nice, too sticky IMO. IT doesn't stay on for long, but if you need it to come off for any reason, don't use a tissue as this stuff is EXTREMELY sticky and will take anything with it *ie food, tissue, etc!