e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
e.l.f. Cosmetics Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon
Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - WatermelonSuper Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 - Watermelon

Price: $

Price: $

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Red No.7, Calcium Lake(CI 15850:1), Red No.6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake(CI 45410:2), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake(CI 16035), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake(CI 42090:2), Iron Oxide(CI 77499).

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The price for this tube lipgloss is amazing. I wear this in the summer because it has SPF 15. I also wear this when i can't be bothered with lipgloss and lipsticks. I carry this around with me everywhere i go. It feels quite sticky at first then it just becomes okay. I'll probably keep on buying it everytime it runs out because i love it. I recommend this for people of all ages.

on 10/24/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

BEST LIP GLOSS EVER!
Its such a perfect lip color for my lips/face. It isnt overly thick like some of the other super glossys....
this is my new everyday lip gloss :)

I must say I was shocked at how pigmented this gloss actually is. I was eyeing a lighter color, but figured to go with the darker. I expected it to be very sheer, but it stayed true to color! I feel as though it's a little thin, but if you apply too much it's a bit gloppy. You have to learn how to put on the right amount. I wouldn't say it's SUPER glossy, but for a dollar, I really can't complain!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not bad. Nice color, staying power isn't that good. Nice product for a dollar.

I am on my second tube of this lip gloss, but only because the first one split at the seam. I have a lot of things to say about this, but I'll keep it short. For only a dollar, you can't go wrong. The watermelon color is gorgeous and it's not sheer at all. Although the gloss is sticky, it adds staying power, but I often find myself pulling hairs off my lips awkwardly. However, I find myself almost never reaching for it for some reason. Maybe, it's because I'm subconsciously snooty and I always find myself reaching for something higher end. I really love the gloss, but I took off a star for the packaging, and another star because I'm cruel. Just kidding. I love the gloss for a dollar, but it doesn't deserve a 4 in my opinion.

on 7/23/2010 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm Chinese and the colour I got was pink kiss. It was watt to shiny in my opinion, I didn't literally believe the fact that it was 'super glossy'. It smells delicious though!

What I absolutely hate bout this product is that It was so drying on my lips after like 10 minutes or less. I suggest wearing lipbalm before wearing this. Also, you basically HAVE to have NO DRY flakes or chapped lips to wear this or it will outline the flakes and not moistuize ur dry lips. Meh I don't really like this producttt

on 7/19/2010 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this lipgloss, along with their Candlelight and Goddess one :)

It's a little bit sticky but the colours are nice. It stays on well. It also has a nice sweet smell, however after you remove it, it leaves this funny bittery aftertaste. Other than that, their lipglosses are very good (packing is cute too!), I would repurchase.

I love this product! And for only a dollar it is a great price. It's a really pretty red-pink color on your lips that lasts forever. It is sticky but I don't mind at all because it stays on for longer. I completely reccomend this to anyone considering it or first-time E.L.F. buyers. The squeeze tube is cute and petite, so it can fit in your pocket or purse with ease. You really don't need a lot because the color payoff is wonderful. I just use an itty bitty squirt and it does the job.

I heard a ton of positive reviews on this product & bought myself one. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would!

Pros-
pretty light pink color
stays on for quite awhile
not too sticky
great price!

cons-
I don't like the packaging
Not a fan of the smell.

on 2/10/2010 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm sorry, but for me this just doesn't work that well. First the pros.
-It smells good
-It's a pretty color
-There seems to be a lot of product in the tube.

This problem for me is it is really sticky and NOT long lasting at all! I put it on, and about 5 minutes i walk downstairs and it is completely gone. There's no evidence that I tried to put on lip gloss at all. I dunno, maybe i just have lips that products don't like to stay on, or something like that. i just can't for the life of me figure out why this product doesn't last at all with so many others loving it. The other issue for me is the stickiness. It sticks to my hair all the time and makes my hair absolutely gross. I dunno, i guess you could try it, but just know it doesn't last at all, so probably just start with one. My favorite color is Goddess though, so I would recommend that one.