Alterna Hemp Seed Styling Mud

Filtered by age: 30-35
Alterna Hemp Seed Styling Mud

4.5

This stuff is soooo great!! It was recommended by a former stylist and I use it nearly every day. I like to wear my thick, wavy chin length hair both naturally wavy and straightened with a flat iron. I find that the Styling Mud works well with both styles. It is the last thing I apply to my hair after styling it and it tames any frizzines, gives my style hold, and lets me make any finishing touches to my style. It's great for piecing hair together when I wear my hair straight or finger curling my hair when I wear it with its natural wave. It also adds a shine to my highlighted hair that I love. Oh, and like most of the Alterna products, this has a very nice scent. It's strong at first but fades after application. My guess is that this product is best for shorter hairstyles. My current tub of this product is almost finished and I am definitely going to buy another one!!

on 4/26/2005 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I HATE hairspray and will do/try anything not to use it, so I almost wept with joy when I found this product (recommended by my stylist)!!! The perfect hair product... styles, molds, shapes, conditions.. all without stickiness or the greesies!

Popular Styling Products