Alterna Hemp Seed Styling Mud

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Alterna Hemp Seed Styling Mud

1 review

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff works well for a piecey, chunky look, and it adds a lot of shine to the hair. I like to use a little bit on my eyebrows to keep them in place. Plus it has a very unique, earthy, delicious scent (almost like... well, you get the idea). The texture is like thick, sticky mud.
PACKAGING: Large wide and shallow tub. Very easy to scoop out desired amount. Lid goes on tight, I haven't had it dry out any.
PRICE: About $15.00 USD from a salon.
PROS: Smells lovely, keeps hair in place

CONS: A tad chre, if you ask me. The mixture tends to separate a bit, but if you mix it back up with your fingers all is right.
SUMMARY: I like.
INGREDIENTS: Superoxide Dismutase, Lactoferin, Retinyl Palmitate Polypeptide, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment, Phospholipids, Corn Oligosaccharrides, Copper Oxidase, N-Acetyl Methionine, N-Acetyl Serine, Amino Acyl tRNA Synthetase, Dimethylamino Benzamidopropyl Laurdimonium Tosylate, PED-90M, Phenoxyethanol, Methyleparaben Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Caramel, Parfum.
WILL buy again.
EDIT: I tried rubbing this into my cuticles like aprillia suggested, and it made them soft and left my nails shiny and smelling wonderful. continued >>

Popular Styling Products