Nexxus AloXXi Colour Infuser

Nexxus AloXXi Colour Infuser

1 review

on 12/19/2010 12:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Growing tired of cheap box dyes and expensive visits to the salon, I decided to meet myself halfway and try a higher end dye for myself. It was fairly cheap, I got it at the BSO for about $12 and the store brand developer only cost me an extra $2.

I had orangey-brown hot roots from the last time I dyed my hair with some gray to cover up. I used the colour 3N with a volume 10 developer. Since I was only doing my roots I only used about half the tube (1 oz) with 1.5 oz of developer. I was concerned that the mixture wasn't changing colour, and stayed a brownish white throughout the time I was applying it to my head (about half an hour). I left it on for about half an hour and rinsed. It didn't burn my head or have too harsh of a smell. I am very impressed with the results! It left my hair soft and shiny and covered the orange and gray completely, and blended nicely in to the rest of my perm dyed hair. I think I could have left it on for maybe 5 minutes longer for a tiny bit more coverage (my bad for being a noob when it comes to hair dye) because some of the hairs look a little light. Overall, I love how natural the colour looks and I will buy this again and again!