Nexxus AloXXi Colour Infuser

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Nexxus AloXXi Colour Infuser

1 review

on 6/9/2006 4:25:00 PM

I love this! It is the best color depositing product I have used. And I have tried many...from SilkTherapy, to ArTEC, to John Frieda Glaze. I have dark mahoghany brown hair, and this really helps to stop brassiness and give a gorgeous boost of color and shine without drying my hair out like ArTEC did. I use it in Mahoghany. This was about $12 at an upscale beauty supply store. I use it every other time I shampoo (about 3x a week) and it gives GORGEOUS vibrant red shine and a profound boost in color depth. When I started using this, people asked me if I dyed my hair. It doesn't dry hair out, but I use a hair mask (I LOVE TiGi S Factor Serious Conditioner) after to protect my fragile hair. Brassiness is GONE, left with gorgeous red sheen. I leave it in for 10-12 minutes, than rinse out. The only complaint is sometimes too much comes out. Also, use a few squirts at a time, distribute through hair, and repeat so the color doesn't get all over the shower. Love this and will continue buying!

Popular Hair Color Products