RIMMEL Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Ravish

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this lip liner. It is my go-to, and the quality is excellent! The color on me is a rose with brown undertones. This lip liner lasts for so long and is inexpensive. I am crossing my fingers that it is not discontinued, because it just may be my favorite. It looks good with so many shades of lipsticks/glosses. It's a little bit deeper than my natural lip color, which is what I like to wear best. Great pigmentation too.

I got this Rimmel lipliner in Ravish for a red lip I was doing for Halloween. After lining my lips with Ravish I filled them in, then put my red lip cream (NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo) on top, blotted, etc.The liner was incredibly long lasting. A few hours into the party my lip makeup was still there. By the end of the night the NYX color had faded, but the liner had stayed. I am really impressed, especially for a drugstore brand, and I plan on getting several more colors soon.

PROS: Long-lasting, true-to-color
CONS: Dry formula - it tugs a little during application; Breakage - if I twisted the liner up too far it would break

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful deep brownish red. Perfect for defining the outer lip line for red lips in order to prevent feathering and help the lipstick or gloss last longer. Goes with my warm tones and is nice and creamy. The tip of this is slanted and since it is an automatic pencil, there is no sharpening necessary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful deeper rose/berry color that matches LM Audrey perfectly. Only con: makes a thick line and I prefer a sharp pencil to create a thin line.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been looking for a rosy, red lip liner for quite sometime. Ravish works well with my skin coloring, and the darker lipsticks I use in the fall. This lip liner is hard to apply and it is not creamy at all. I can look past this defect in lieu of the fact that the pencil was so cheap (2.00) and I will only use this color in the winter time. I will probably not purchase this product again...

This is a good, basic deep red lip liner. I bought it to go with my Rimmel Balistic lipstick. At first they seem like they would look good together. But when I use this liner and fill in my lips with the lipstick, the liner is always darker than the lipstick. I've tried applying this liner with lighter pressure, but it still comes out darker. So, if you're buying this to use with Rimmel's Balistic, I'd choose a different lip liner!

Popular Lip Liners