Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Ravish

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

colour - deep red - not orangey or pinky, but more brown based
texture - creamy, pigmented
wear - glides easily on and is longlasting
this liner can be worn alone for a subtle deep red pout or as a base for any vampy red lipstick.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Great lipliner-creamy, smooth and best yet I think it is a dupe for Mac's Red enriched lipliner at a much more reasonable price! I will be looking for more shades that match Mac's lipliner shades. Refuse to spend $15 on a lip liner again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I picked this up at the drug store when I was in desperate need for a red lip liner. What a find! Ravish is the perfect deep red liner that does not look pink or orange on my lips. It pairs well with MAC's Dare You. I also like applying all over my lips and then adding brown lipstick or clear gloss on top. The texture of the liner is quite nice - its firm but glides on nicely. I like the packaging too, slim and self-sharpening.

This is a good, basic deep red lip liner. I bought it to go with my Rimmel Balistic lipstick. At first they seem like they would look good together. But when I use this liner and fill in my lips with the lipstick, the liner is always darker than the lipstick. I've tried applying this liner with lighter pressure, but it still comes out darker. So, if you're buying this to use with Rimmel's Balistic, I'd choose a different lip liner!

Popular Lip Liners