RIMMEL Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Ravish

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

I got this Rimmel lipliner in Ravish for a red lip I was doing for Halloween. After lining my lips with Ravish I filled them in, then put my red lip cream (NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo) on top, blotted, etc.The liner was incredibly long lasting. A few hours into the party my lip makeup was still there. By the end of the night the NYX color had faded, but the liner had stayed. I am really impressed, especially for a drugstore brand, and I plan on getting several more colors soon.

PROS: Long-lasting, true-to-color
CONS: Dry formula - it tugs a little during application; Breakage - if I twisted the liner up too far it would break

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Does the job! I wear this lip liner under Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in Crimson. I'm not sure I like the two together in terms of color because it makes the lipstick much darker than I'd like. However, the lip liner itself is fine. It's my first lip liner so I'm not sure what to compare it to, but it broke twice while I applied it (maybe my hands were clumsy and unaccustomed?) and I feel like I didn't get much product in the packaging. However, it applies smoothly and it's a nice base to work with.
I've used this for about half a dozen of performances under the lipstick and it seems to do the trick. I've never tried wearing my lipstick without lip liner so I don't know if it would bleed, but it never bleeds when I wear this lip liner so I'll give it the benefit of my doubt. To my knowledge, this lip liner is a good tool for a beginner, at least.

This is a good, basic deep red lip liner. I bought it to go with my Rimmel Balistic lipstick. At first they seem like they would look good together. But when I use this liner and fill in my lips with the lipstick, the liner is always darker than the lipstick. I've tried applying this liner with lighter pressure, but it still comes out darker. So, if you're buying this to use with Rimmel's Balistic, I'd choose a different lip liner!

Popular Lip Liners