Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder
Sheer Finish Loose PowderSheer Finish Loose Powder

4.1

Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Zeolite, Nylon-12, Pei10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Methylparaben, Proplparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain Mica, Yellow Six Lake, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Blue 1 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red Lake 30, Bismuth Oxychloride, Red 34 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake

on 6/10/2018 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This powder is light and lasts for a long time. Highly recommend.

on 1/2/2018 11:13:00 AM

I love this finishing powder and have used it for years in the colour pale yellow. It's definitely not the only finishing powder in my kit and I don't use it every time. But it does give a very natural finish without that super powdery look. It is outrageously expensive and I think it's without a doubt overpriced. But I find that it lasts longer than other loose powders do. I go through a box of Mac Prep + Prime loose finishing powder a month, which I use more often, because it's cheaper. But this stuff lasts me a few months even with regular use and it blurs imperfections better than the Mac powder.

on 7/25/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've had this powder in Pale Yellow for close to a year now and I can't say I've been extremely impressed with it. It does have a natural finish, but it has NO oil absorbing properties and doesn't do anything to blur my red patches like the Bobbi Brown SA said it would. The worst part about it is that although it doesn't look strange on my NC15 skin when I apply it in the morning, in a few hours it looks quite obviously yellow. I've given it another chance recently, but with the same results. If you're fair-skinned and interested in trying this, I would recommend staying away from the yellow color and testing it first in translucent. However, I think you could get a much better translucent powder for much less than this outrageously-priced powder.

on 4/24/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This powder clogged my pores. Usually I am careful not to purchase anything that contains talc or mica, so I am not sure why I decided to give it a try as this powder contain TALC! Almost all powders and blushes (including BB) contain talc. Ingredients like mica and talc becomes caught inside the pores, enlarging it for good, and therefore make your skin prone to breakouts.

on 2/26/2015 5:09:00 AM

I just tried this product and so far I'm lovin it. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out. I'm an Asian and I got the Pale Yellow. The color matches my skin and it gives me a nice result. I like how it makes my oily zone looks matte and it stays longer than I thought. I like the packaging, just in the perfect size. However I would be happier if it comes in a cheaper price.

on 10/27/2014 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Bobbi Brown loose powder is a beautifully sheer and perfecting setting powder. The colour match for me is what is so perfect about it, I have 1 pale yellow and am a Mac NC20. You wouldn't think it would matter so much in a sheer powder but the yellow undertone in this matches my skin and foundation colour so well. This has blown my other loose powders Chanel poudre universelle and Laura Mercier loose powder out of the water!
I have dry skin yet it is acnegenic and I have no problems with this blocking my skin at all.

I received a sample recently of Bobbi Brown's - Sheer Finish Loose Powder in soft sand. Iím really impressed with this product. It retails for over $50 and while Iíve never spent that much on powder, it's true that you get what you pay for.
I like how itís very finely milled, sheer and thus natural-looking. The soft sand shade has a soft yellow tone to give your skin warmth, rather than making you look like you have dunked your face in talc like a lot of loose powders do. It goes on smooth and doesn't change the colour of my foundation no matter what brand I used, it actually makes it look better, the finish is perfect.

I absolutely love this powder and will be buying it in the future. 5 Stars.

on 1/22/2014 1:29:00 AM

This is my fourth box of powder in pale yellow. It provides very natural coverage and has a velvety finish. Beautiful makeup though that comes with a price. Outside of air conditioning environment, my T zone shines after a few hours. Otherwise, perfect.

on 12/27/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using this loose powder on & off for years. I have it in the color Pale Yellow. I am a MAC NC25, light skin- pale, warm neutral w/ slight yellowish tones in my skin. I also have some pink on my cheeks and around my nose. Pale Yellow tones down the pink and also matches other parts of my face perfectly so it's a "win win" for me. I do find that this powder tends to oxidize a tad on me and I think it's less finely milled than my other favorite powder, LM Loose Translucent, so I wouldn't say it's HG but it's an excellent product.

on 11/18/2013 3:47:00 PM

Lovely powder - has a soft yellow tone so gives your skin warmth, rather than making you look like you have dunked your face in talc like a lot of loose powders do. Very fine, kept my skin pretty matte for most if the day and didn't clog my pores. I have medium fair skin and the 'Soft Sand' shade suits me perfectly. Would purchase again.