ARTec TextureLine Smoothing Shampoo

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

I'm on my second bottle of this shampoo, and I'm not thinking of switching to something else anytime soon. This shampoo is mild and moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh down my fine, wavy hair. It smells like pears, which is great.

When I first started using this, I found it difficult to apply because it didn't lather the same as other shampoos. It's dense and slippery, and it was hard for me to distribute throughout my hair. After a few tries, I figured out how to get the product to work, and I've been happy with it since.

I use this in conjunction with ARTec's Volume Conditioner, and this combination has been effective. I love Pureology products, which I used to buy, but they're very expensive, and ARTec's are half the price, use natural ingredients, and do as good a job, in my opinion.

Fantastic shampoo!!! I have dry, curly, overprocessed hair, and this is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used (and believe me, working at a hair salon, I have used a LOT!). It actually detangles, which is a rarity among shampoos, but still gets all the gunk out of my hair. It also smells pretty nice, always a plus. Love it =)