ARTec TextureLine Smoothing Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

on 3/30/2010 8:10:00 PM

Many tks to everyone who wrote reviews for this product, I have finally found the real product.

I don't normally write reviews, but since I really like this product and agree with everyone who praised about the product, here I am.

I have straight hair with a bit of frizziness, oily scalp and dry split ends due to the several chemical treatments. To fulfill my messy hair's requirements, I needed to find something that is not too heavily moisturizing (otherwise the scalp feels super oily after 1/2 days especially in summer), but not too light because I still have dry hair and split ends, and plus I would still want to keep some volume but I did not like the feelings of typical volumizing shampoo (too squeaky clean and hair feels very dry).

After using this shampoo daily for 1 week, Guess what, I really see that this shampoo does it all. Does a great job, not even my kerastase, K-pak and Aveda products would not be able to do.

My hair feels super soft, shiny and easy to styled with brush and blow dryer. I have noticed that the scalp is kept clean all day long and the hair is bouncing very lightly, I am very happy with the product. I have got a good deal from online store for 1 litre size, so this will last for a long time. I think I will stick to this product for a while for sure.

Fantastic shampoo!!! I have dry, curly, overprocessed hair, and this is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used (and believe me, working at a hair salon, I have used a LOT!). It actually detangles, which is a rarity among shampoos, but still gets all the gunk out of my hair. It also smells pretty nice, always a plus. Love it =)