ARTec TextureLine Smoothing Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

I'm on my second bottle of this shampoo, and I'm not thinking of switching to something else anytime soon. This shampoo is mild and moisturizing, and it doesn't weigh down my fine, wavy hair. It smells like pears, which is great.

When I first started using this, I found it difficult to apply because it didn't lather the same as other shampoos. It's dense and slippery, and it was hard for me to distribute throughout my hair. After a few tries, I figured out how to get the product to work, and I've been happy with it since.

I use this in conjunction with ARTec's Volume Conditioner, and this combination has been effective. I love Pureology products, which I used to buy, but they're very expensive, and ARTec's are half the price, use natural ingredients, and do as good a job, in my opinion.

on 6/8/2006 9:32:00 PM

Wow! This wonderful, fresh, kiwi scented shampoo is absolutely luxurious in consistency and feel. Delivers wonderful smoothing and super softness better than Matrix's Sleek Look line which I really used to like. The Artec doesn't weigh my fine hair down and my hair looks super healthy and shiny, a huge feat for me! Will have to keep using and update, but so far so good.