L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Quad - Out of the Blue

No Image

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This quad is great for the price. I have been very happy with the pigmentation in this quad. Also the shadows are oh-so-soft! I love the packaging and it is so easy to use. Even if you are new to makeup, it tells you how to use it and wear to put it on the back. I do not use this as often as I would like to because the colors look very bold on my extremely pale skin. But, I have this same quad in desert sunrise, which is one of my must-haves.

on 10/2/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG, I love this palette! Don't let the name fool you, it's more of a teal/gold/green color scheme than blue. It kind of reminds me of Urban Decay's get baked palette, but just on sight, I don't actually own that palette.

I swatched this on my arm with the included sponge before wearing it, and was initially disappointed because it seemed like it wasn't very pigmented. I couldn't get the color to show up on my arm. So I was surprised when I put it on with my own brushes for the first time, and color was popping up all over the place. Silly me, I should know better, UDPP makes everything look better!

The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and when used together as per the guide on the back, you get a beautiful earth toned eye with a teal pop. My favorite is the upper right color. It looks like a light aqua in the pan, but when you put it on it actually flashes duochrome aqua and gold! Really gorgeous.

As with most eyeshadows, it lasts all day with my UDPP. I <3 this palette! *hugs it*

on 3/26/2009 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I do not have the blue one. I have a different color, but can't find it on here.

I've never really worn much eye shadow. I usually just stick with something that evens out the tone of my eyelids and then I put eyeliner on. I bought the ANDIE'S NEUTRALS 821 Infinite Wear Eye Shadow Quad and I love it. The colors blend perfectly. I only use the little sponge stick tools for the creamy white (highlighter) color. For the other colors, I use my Bareminerals eyeshadow and eye contouring brushes. The colors blend in very well with my mineral makeup. This quad lasts on my eyes all day. Love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love the color payoff.I use UPDD and it looks amazing on my choclate skin.I love blue and bronze together makes it very alluring

on 6/7/2006 11:11:00 PM

The colors looked nice, but it seems like no amount of scraping with my brush is sufficent to get this stuff out of the pan on onto my eyes. I have to work up a lot of powder to get the color to show, especially with the two lighter colors. The two blues are also too similar. It works in the end, but I'm buying something else next time.