Uploaded by dot2004

price range

Reviews

fromSue296

30 days ago

Finally found a colour I really like (Succulent ) and they discontinued it.
Very disappointed

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Other

HairGrey

Jun/30/2010

I bought the shade "Wine Shine" and although its not very summery I think the colour is a really nice pinky neutral. I only applied it a couple of days ago but so far no signs of chipping and it gives a nice finish. Although I would buy this brand again I wouldn't pick this colour.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

2.0

Sep/14/2009

These nail polishes are just OK and color selection is nothing special. The nail polishes are cheap but they are not shiny, chip easily and are not long lasting. Actually, when I think about it, they really are not worth the price - there are better inexpensive nail polishes out there.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

fromANSTAH

Jul/24/2009

i love this nailpolish, except the drying time. it literally takes forever and a day to dry. and you are so useless just sitting there waiting for your nails to dry. but the finished look is SO worth it. ive gone almost two weeks once where it didn't chip at all so the lasting power of this nail polish is absolutely superb, its just the drying time i cant stand =]

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Apr/28/2009

I have this product in Ballet on Ice and it's my favorite nail polish of all time! It's a beautiful neutral, but sheer and slightly pink. Not really shimmery, more creamy. This is the only nail polish that I've actually used the entire thing and had to buy a new bottle. Gives nails a very clean and "polished" look! :) It looks wet when it dries, which I love. I use …Read more

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

Jan/26/2008

This stuff takes forever to dry, and doesn't really last that long. It just awerage polish, I much prefer OPI and Salon Perfect.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

frommel2

Aug/13/2007

Have this in Juicy bubblegum which is a light bright pink, applied the colour 5 days ago now and it's only chipped a little bit at the top and I didn't use a topcoat!
Good quality nail varnishes for the price, the bottles cute too

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

fromnat83

Aug/05/2007

This nail polish is great value for money and just as good as (if not better than) some of the more expensive brands. The dark colours are much better than the lighter ones though. My nails go though stages where they have lots of pits/ridges in them and the darker colours like pink crush conceal them really well. My nails have received lots of compliments when I've used this polish. Highly …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

2.0

Jun/23/2007

Yuck! This stuff lasts maybe 15 minutes on me, and thats when I've sat around and waited for it to completly dry. I have this in Plum Shine, which is actually a nice color, but the formula of it is not. The first coat goes on fine, but if you apply a second coat to get the color to look richer, then it starts to smear, flake, chip, all of the bad things that could happen to your nails. Would …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

Jun/02/2007

This nail polish lasted only a couple of hours on me before it started to chip and peel. My job involves working with my hands a lot, and so I don't expect any polish to last more than two days, but I was extremely disappointed in this color. I threw this in the trash as I don't want to have to paint my nails twice every day. On the plus side, it did dry very quickly.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age25-29