Lumene Moisture Dream Revitalizing Facial Tonic

I bought this at CVS during a B1G1 Free promo which brought the price down from about $10 per bottle to approximately $5 per 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) bottle. I don't have a strong opinion about this toner one way or the other. It removes the last traces of my m/u. Great. However, it does not moisturize my skin in the slightest (Moisture Dream?) and I find my face feel slightly tight after use. I almost forgot to comment on the fragrance, which is way too strong and "old lady"-like for my liking.
I'll continue my search for a toner, but in the meantime will use this until I run out.

Ingredients: water, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-24, methylparaben, fragrance, allatoin, rubus chamaemorus seed oil, witch hazel distillate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, sodium hyaluronate, FD&C yellow 5, D&C red 33.

It's definitely one of the best toners I've ever used. Have finished up with at least 3 bottles. will continue to buy again, although a little expense here. very pleasant to apply and leaves my skin a satisfying "drinking".

This is my first impression. A pleasant toner to use, does not irritate my skin and leaves a fresh sensation. There is a scent which some might find objectionable but it doesn't bother me. All in all, though I prefer Paula's Choice balancing toner, it is so damn hard to obtain (and expensive), I might alternate with this one. I have combination skin by the way.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is what I use to clean my face every morning. Most of the toners I've tried have left my face feeling sticky or dry, but this one doesn't. Just a few swipes is all I need to have fresh, soft skin, perfectly prepped for the oil blend I use to moisturize. It's rare for me to finish up skin care products, much less repurchase them, but I've done just that several times with this and quite a few other Lumene products. Some may find the signature Lumene scent objectionable, and it is overpoweringly strong in one of their moisturizers, but I don't mind it. All in all, a great product and I hope CVS continues to carry the line.