4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I love love love ❤ this color! It is a very bright hott flirty pink with a bluish/purple pearlish shimmer; very Barbie-esk. It looks super cute on my toes in the sun with a pair of cute flipflops or wedges. I love it! I would buy this again in a heartbeat! Add on a white base coat to really make that bright pink pop. The color goes on smooth, but keep in mind that this is a thinner polish, so 2-3 coats will make it opaque when applied (the white base really makes a difference). Dries fairly quickly too. I love this color so much I have 2 unopened extra bottles...just incase you girls empty the shelves after reading these reviews! ;p

SkinNormal, Olive

3 years ago

This color is great on its own, but if you put it on over a white base coat it takes it to another level. I can't think of a more perfect color for summer.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This color is my absolute favorite! Perfect for those who are tan or dark. This color pops and is great on both the toes and fingernails. It's a pretty Barbie pink with a slight purple tinge to it. Every time I wear this on my nails, I get a lot of compliments!

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

I got a sample of this in my Glossybox, but I am unimpressed. This color is a hideous pink and probably does not suit the majority of subscribers. It is an uninspiring hot pink that just glares from the nails. I would not purchase this color.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

5 years ago

This color looked nice in the bottle, but it's too bright and neon on the nails. It's not for me. Don't like this color.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

The shade itself is lovely... Just takes 3 sometimes 4 coats to set. I find this brand to separate as it cures and the consistency is never perfect. Ordered a bunch in to the salon,sampled each of the shades (about 12 bottles)sadly, I wouldn't ever use it on a client. It takes way too long to use (curing 4 coats plus base and top coat. Plus 4 layers is way too thick just peels off. Very unprofessional) there was a few shades that evened out nicely with curing but still peeled. Like I said, it's probably good for home use, Just not in a professional environment.

SkinCombination, Fair

HairGrey

6 years ago

This polish looks like nothing special in the bottle, but is GORGEOUS once painted on. Bright, shimmery and shocking. I'm a huge fan of black, pastel and neutral polishes and sorta just bought this to break the monotony. This is the sort of pink that looks fantastic with tanned summer skin, but could also work around the winter holidays. I am NC25 and this shade just "pops" without clashing with my complexion. I took one lippie off for the strangely thick formula. Even during the first use, the polish turned goopy and dried fast, making an even application difficult to achieve. Nothing a polish thinner couldn't solve though.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

7 years ago

The color is average and stays three days with orly bonded and polish shield. Nothing special. Opaque in 3 coats for me.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesHazel

7 years ago

The neon Barbie pink color is absolutely gorgeous on the toes. Perfect for tanned summer skin. The color applied evenly without hassle, and the color was completely opaque by two coats. I've had this color on my toes for a week and it still looks newly applied. I don’t know how this color was missing in my collection. The Orly polishes were buy two get one free at ULTA!

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Other

EyesBlack

7 years ago

One of my all-time favourite nail polishes. Such a gorgeously divine bright neon pink with a strong blue undertone. The duochrome effect is what makes it so lovely. It's a shimmery polish that dries glossy, and is perfect for holidays and summer.

About reviewer (230 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive