E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/22/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

You can't beat this for $1. I ordered little round adhesive magnets on e-bay. I love that it holds Inglot round eyeshadows and the freedom lipsticks and MAC eyeshadow. I appreciate the large mirror too as MAC 4-pans are clear on top, but have no mirror. Sometimes the clasp is not right so check it out before you buy one.

on 9/11/2011 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

This compact is cute and convenient. Unfortunately, the separate eyeshadows do not have enough pigment to make me feel satisfied.

on 3/19/2011 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

OMg i just ran into this palette today. I bough 1 and when i got home i realized that can put my mac shadows in it. I'll be stocking up on these .

on 10/14/2010 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

THIS IS THE BOMB!

Elf has done it again! It's cute and very sturdy.. and it's only $1.00! You cant beat that with a stick! They should make bigger ones for all of us make up junkies! The eye shadows are nice too! But of course you have to purchase those separately.

on 8/3/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

These are great. I have at least ten. I fit my MAC and I fit my flirt cosmetic eyeshadow in them also. They are way better then MACS pans. They are cheaper, sturdier, and have a mirror