E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on thisits just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproofme likey :-)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I love the E.L.F. elements 4-pan compacts. I found out about these from a makeup guru on youtube and I went to my local Target and bought several of them. They are sturdier than the M.A.C. 4 pan pro palette and they're four dollars cheaper! I love the fact that I can keep different "looks" in them. Plus Urban Decay and M.A.C eyeshadows fit in these and it comes with a mirror! The only con side to this product is it doesn't have a clear lid, but u can always take a picture of the inside of the quad with your eyeshadows and tape it on top with clear tape so you know what is exactly inside.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

on 5/5/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Adorable, cheap, handy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this to carry various shadows around with me especially on vacation or something when I do not want to carry a whole big palette. It fits mac and UD shadows along with the elf shadows. It's a much better value than buying the mac pallete. I would buy more of these and it would be great if they made one slightly bigger that holds more shadows.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Thank goodness for E.L.F. quads! These are inexpensive and travel nicely. I use them to store my MAC Pro e/s. They only cost $1 (US). Who's going to turn that down?! Before contributing yourself to buy an empty MAC quad palette, try this brand and see the difference. This was the best purchase I've made by far. I will buy this compact again and again : )

on 10/29/2007 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I had heard how great these were to put MAC e/s in because they were so cheap and all so I debated about getting one for awhile. I heard some bad stuff about the online service so I never ordered one online and I didn't want to waste money just to buy one of these to try it out. I didn't want anything else on ELF.

However, I was pleasantly surprised to find one (it was THE last one on the shelf) at my local Kmart so I got it and brought it home. I only plan on using it to take a couple of my e/s from my MAC 15 palette during day in my purse for touchups. The e/s fit inside nicely, but not as perfect as the MAC 4 palette. However, the price is so nice so worth trying. I just hope that my e/s survives too. I think it should based on reviews. You can't beat $1 ladies so if you see one out and about, PICK IT UP!

on 6/28/2007 2:24:00 AM

I agree with all the other reviews. This is a great product. Many different brands of eyeshadows fit in this palette; thus making it versatile. It is a well made product and the best part is that it only costs you a dollar!

on 1/5/2007 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This compact, and four eye shadows for only $5! Plus you get to pick your own colors. I wish they made darker colors, but they are all flattering on most complexions, and last all day with my UDPP. I got mine at CVS.