E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really like how there is a variety of eyeshadow colors to chose from. You get to pick any theme; natural, pinks, blues, smokey, etc. It has 4 spots for- browbone, crease, lid, and liner. It's very small and cute and portable. It can probably fit into your back pocket. Very impressed with the eyeshadows too. They are very pigmented although, there is a lot of fallout but that's not a problem. Love this, you should definetly try it out.

on 4/20/2012 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The fact that these palettes are $1.00 is insane! The quality of the packaging is amazing. Not to mention that it has a huge mirror and fits MAC shadows it just blew me away! These for me are a must have and made their way straight to my makeup bag!

on 7/29/2010 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

RIS and i absolutely love this, that i went out to buy 2 more. I created my own palette but removing the dividers and securely gluing down the magnetic plate. I depotted a blush that had a broken lid and 3 eye shadows that i had the same problem. I glued magnetic strips on the bottom of them and BAM i have my custom palette without having to waste any money. :D I love that it sturdy and have mirror. It great to have in my makeup bag on the go :D

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have four of these, I love them so much! At $1, it's one of the best beauty buys out there. MAC's 4-pan palette is $5, and the only real difference is that this one doesn't have a clear cover. Instead, it's got a mirror, which comes in handy. I'd say it's the same quality, if not better, than MAC's palette.

I do wish it had a clear cover to make it a little easier to figure out what colors are in what palette, but I can live without it. I haven't purchased another MAC 4-pan palette since discovering these (:

on 6/4/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Another spectacular e.l.f. product that I am super glad I own!

For a dollar, you really can't go WRONG with this! I love depotting my MAC eyeshadows and putting them in here because I prefer this quad more than the MAC empty one. I decorate them with stickers and bling, it is super easy to customize! Oh and the mirror?!

Another win!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I went to target one day and I was soooo excited to see that they had these there. I bought them to store my MAC shadows and I couldnt be happier. I absolutely loooove the sturdy compact, the mirror, and the pearly color of the it. $1 for this one vs. $5 for the MAC ones, its pretty much a no brainer. I bought like 5 of them. I am going to try to take out the plastic divider so that I can store more shadows in it. Like many others, I really hope that E.L.F. comes out with one to store way more shadows!!! Its a MUST have!!!! I'm also going to try their shadows because I hear lots of good things. Can't wait!!!

on 5/23/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I do love ELF eyeshadows, so I bought the compact and chose four beautiful shades, that I wear almost daily. The compact is so cute and convenient, and yes the huge mirror is a major plus. ELF eyeshadows always wear well on my oily lids, and never crease or fade. I don't get a lot of fallout either, which I do with many high end brands. Now, if only there were MORE colors to choose from, I'd be in heaven :-)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

whats not to like about this. put your dept store eyeshadows in a palette small enough to travel. mix and match. SOO CHEAP 20% of the cost of others.
Love it. Only down - hard to find.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe these costed me only $1 each at my local Kmart. I ended up buying four of them. They fit four eyeshadows and come with a little lip/eyeshadow applicator. You can also remove the divider and fit more eyeshadows too. They are not bulky so they don't take up a lot of storage space and they're easy to carry around in my purse if needed. They're sturdy so you don't have to worry about breakage. I love how there's a mirror..I tend to use mirrors in palettes often. I'd like a transparent top that way it'll be easier to find what I'm looking for! But on the other hand, if the top was transparent, we wouldn't have mirrors in these and I'd rather have the mirror. These are an awesome deal and I highly recommend them if you're looking for something dirt cheap but great quality. They fit my Jane, MAC, Milani, Urban Decay, Jordana, and WetnWild eyeshadows.