e.l.f. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

I recently bought a few of these at target for travel, since I'm going on a 10 day cruise in 4 days and I needed to pack some eyeshadows, but I didn't want to take 4 MAC palettes lol. (which was my other alternative)

I'm very impressed with these, they are great quality, nice to look at, very durable and has a huge mirror, which is great for traveling. These really don't look like they should be only $1!

I was concidering buying a few MAC quads, but these are so much better of a deal, and the ELF ones have a mirror.

The magnets in the palette are really strong, the eyeshadows don't move around in the palette, and the clasp holds the palette together nicely.

I don't think I'll be buying any MAC quads, EVER, I'll just stick to the ELF ones. :)

Like everyone else, I really do wish ELF would make a palette that holds 15 shadows, so I wouldn't have to pay $14 every time.

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

Popular Palettes