E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/5/2013 10:40:00 AM

These $1 pallets are great. I use them to rescue broken lipsticks. I just melt the lipsticks in a spoon & pour it into the pan. They're so inexpensive & you can use them for a multitude of tasks.

on 4/11/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The compact itself is great, but the eyeshadow refills...ugh...they were not what they looked like online whatsoever. There were only 4 colors out of the entire line that I would use, I bought them and they were not useable to me. I gave mine away. Will not buy again.

on 7/9/2012 9:24:00 PM

Awesome little compact. I am going on vacation and want to take along some of my MAC shadows. This is great to use. I just pop the pans out of my MAC palette and into this to throw in my makeup bag for my trip. I can have the shadows I need without having to take along my 15 shadow collection. Sometimes I'll coordinate 4 shadows for a look I want to make and use this to organize them together in my makeup drawer. Perfect!

The compact is great, the shadows no, but the holder itself was very nice. Good latch so I know it would stay closed if tossed in a makeup bag or purse. The applicator that comes with it is ridiculous, but isn't every tiny applicator that comes with makeup? It's easy to pull out and change the colors, yet they stay in when they should (magnets).

Over all, if you use a brand of makeup that would fit in this little compact I say do it, it's great!

on 8/28/2011 11:53:00 AM

I will buy these over and over again for my MAC shadows. Rather than buying a palette straight from MAC, I'll just use these as they fit MAC shadows perfectly. Though, I'm sure that when my MAC shadow collection begins to become overwhelmingly, I might consider investing in a bigger palette. One of the compacts I received came a little unhinged, but nothing I couldn't deal with. A great buy!! Especially if you're just starting out with makeup. And seeing ways other people used theirs, I have alot more ideas now =)

on 8/19/2011 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a great inexpensive and sturdy palette. I super glued the metal plate and removed the divider. I use it to hold a few La Femme blushes and/or eye shadows.

I'll be buying at least one more of these. I had purchased a box of 3 CK blushes at Ross, except they're clearly meant to pop into a compact of some sort. I like the blushes, but I'd been keeping them in their big honking box because I didn't want them floating around loose in my train case. I grabbed this up at Target. It took some effort to pop the blushes from their packaging (never done it before), but then I stuck them in here with double sided tape, wrote the names with a sharpie, done. The compact itself is pretty sturdy and chunky and I like it.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh i loove these E.L.F elements the colors are very pigmentet and i like that you can change the eyeshadows in the element compact (: Cheap but very good

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Great little compact that can fit the MAC & Urban Decay Shadows. Well worth it for $1! Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought 15 of these to use with my mac eye shadows and melted pan lipstick. Great for traveling. I have one in my car, gym locker, work, purse. They are just wonderful and did i mention CHEAP!