E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

on 8/13/2011 1:32:00 AM

These compacts really come in handy and they are quite cheap for $1, like cmon where else do you get this for a $1. I would definitely continue buying more :)

i LOVE this ! i love how you can customize it and the pigmentation is amazing. i have every color and am not dissapointed in any of them

on 8/10/2008 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing. Only one buck for a compact? Craaazy. It's so good, I cannot believe it is such a bargain. It's easy to open and hasn't even broken yet like I thought it would lol. Looove this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

What an amazing little compact! I persuaded my dad of all people to pick this up for me at K-Mart (which is half an hour away) today, since I'll be leaving for vacation on Hawaii shortly and don't want to lug around the cute yet impractical and fragile set my Stila eyeshadows came in. (I love love love Stila for their eyeshadows, by the way, although they tend to be hit or miss as far as texture and pigment go.)
Anyway, I'm impressed with the quality of the white palette esecially since it was only $1USD! It has a good weight in my hand, not too light, not too heavy, and seems to be sturdily made. It also has a nice, big mirror and convenient pop-open mechanism. It says E.L.F. Elements in gold on the lid and is a small yet useful size for carrying around.
I pried out the plastic eyeshadow holder within with the help of a flat scewdriver, and also took out the aluminum slab covering the bottom, which was loose. I arranged three Stila eyeshadows in a triangle within, holding them down with double sided tape. It's a tight fit that takes a bit of work to make happen, but that's a good thing in the long run since the shadows are in there good and tight.
This really is amazing, and I would buy more if the need ever arouse. My sister, mom, and dad were also impressed with this little gem from E.L.F!
Overall Rating 5.0
Price 1.0
Packaging Quality 5.0
Would you buy this product again? Yes