E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

4.9

Price: $

Price: $

I love these for depotting single eyeshadow in. I love that they also fit MAC shadows in them, so you don't need a MAC quad (which doesn't have the big mirror in it). These are great for travel and storage purposes, I don't find the packaging breaks at all. For the price, they are so useful and such good quality.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

BEST DUPE EVER!
MACs 4 pan palette is $9 and doesn't have a mirror or an applicator of any kind... And ELF has all of the above for ONE DOLLAR!!!! Are you kidding me!? AmazeBEANS!!!

Got mine at Target. Applicator is eh, but who cares for a DOLLAR!?!? Best investment! If it breaks or gets lost (hopefully it is empty if you lose it!) it's super cheap and esy to replace!

Fits my MAC pro pans PERFECTLY

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is so much cheaper than the MAC compacts and works just as well. Most standard sized eyeshadows (the same size as the MAC singles) fit, and if not, the plastic divider pops out really easily. I've had these in my makeup bag, and they stay shut securely. I don't know why anyone would buy a MAC compact if they could get one of these instead.

I love this compact and apparently others do too! I'm so happy I'm not the only one who pulled up the plastic that kept the circle shadows in place. It's a pain in the butt that all brands don't make their shadows the same shape. Whatever it still works! I bought mine for $1 at Target. It's now holding some Maybelline shadows. I went back to Target to get more and they're always sold out! Hah! If you can get your hands on this it's so much cheaper than similar products out there and yet fits so nicely in a purse for touch ups.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I purchased one of these empty palettes! My MAC pans fit perfectly in this, so I can save money both by purchasing the refill shadows and not having to buy an expensive MAC palette. This is ONE DOLLAR, so it's in everyone's price range. I'm also very impressed by how sleek the packaging is... It's a sturdy plastic in an ivory shade with a mirror on the inside. I can't wait to get more of these.

on 1/15/2012 12:24:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE THIS ! the compact is only 1 dollar, so i figured i couldnt go wrong with it being just 1 dollar! I was right! The compact is nice and white, and looks very neat and nice. when holding it, it has a nice weight. it's not heavy, but it isnt light as air. its great. it clicks open, and clicks closed. it holds 4 pans of ELF shadow (and i've heard that it holds MAC, too!) and it's all-around amazing and very nice, especially for just a dollar! I may use it for MAC, but i might prefer to buy the actual MAC empty palette for the MAC shadows! but this is a great purchase, really. it's worth it!

on 8/13/2011 1:32:00 AM

These compacts really come in handy and they are quite cheap for $1, like cmon where else do you get this for a $1. I would definitely continue buying more :)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a pretty good compact for $1. It fits MAC shadows, which is the reason I purchased it. Even though the MAC 4-pan compact is only $6, I wanted to purchase the ELF compact because of the large mirror & the sponge applicator (you can obviously replace it with your own, better one). The one I purchased, unfortunately was a defect. After I de-potted my shadows, I realized it doesn't close that good. It's suppose to "snap" shut, but mine merely shuts. I asked several people who own them, and nobody had that problem.. so I'll be purchasing another the next time I'm at Target.

Great size, applicator is nice, the mirror is large/huge, doesn't open unwarranted in my purse and it's a great price.

Love it for travel and it's easy enough to take out pans to replace them. Love!

on 12/12/2010 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

$1 for this palette?! Are you kidding me?!

I seriously wish E.l.F. had been around when I was a preteen/teenager so I could have banished my makeup craving for $1 a pop. It's less classy looking than the MAC palette, but it's dirt cheap and comes with a mirror. The packaging is sturdy, the magnets are strong, and the hinges will hold the mirror up so you can set it up on a table and have your hands free. Love it!