E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

first of all, as im reading throught the reviews im findng a lot of people basing their reviews on the eyeshadow pans that elf sells to go inside this, giving low ratings because the pigmentation of the elf eyeshadows are poor or there isnt a huge range of colors. its totally unfair to base the review of this compact on separate eyeshadows sold by elf, your review should solely be on the quality and use of the compact alone

anyways, i bought two of these from the elf website and i love them. theyre perfect for holding all different eyeshadows, whether my mac ones or ud ones. the quality is excellent, very sturdy though i feel the mac 4 pan palettes are a tiny bit sturdier. as long as you dont drop this palette numerous times a day though, you should be fine. the mirror is a nice addition. if you want a clear lid, its pretty obvious that this compact isnt for you. it really helps you save money because it allows you to buy pan form mac eyeshadows saving $7.50CAD per eyeshadow which really adds up after buying four or five of them and all you have to do is pay an extra dollar for the compact. its completely worth it to me. it has a better value over buying the mac 15 pan palette too if you calculate it out.

overall, great sturdy compact thats a real space and money saver. my only gripe is the ridiculous shipping fee to canada (you cant get this in stores here, so the shipping fee adds onto the price) but if you order with a friend and split the cost its not that bad

on 6/3/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Love this. I love the white minimalist design..its so anit-MAC!

It is easy to hold, just the right size and I love that I will be able to switch out colors and carry it along in my purse.

Gonna buy more and more and more again, again and again!

on 4/16/2011 1:11:00 PM

I was looking for something to depot my Calvin Klein eyeshadows and blush into because they had come in a kit and did not have lids. I found these ELF compacts at my local Target for only $1 and I guessed that they would be the perfect size for me to fit my 4 square eyeshadows and 1 long, rectangular blush. The compact is actually very nice and sturdy and looks very high-quality. The divider is extremely easy to remove because there are tons of grooves inside the spaces for pans. I just took a cheap pair of manicure scissors and wedged it into one of the grooves along the inside of the circular holes. Wriggle the scissors up and down a bit and the divider should pop out with no fuss. The bottom of the compact has a magnetic sheet that is removeable. I would recommend gluing it down if you plan on using magnetic pans in the compact. Otherwise, you can remove it and glue in your pans to the bottom of the compact and use the magnetic sheet elsewhere. I've included a picture of my finished product below:

Full Size Image

This sleek sturdy compact for $1. Unbeatable! You can also fit MAC eyeshadows in this thing

on 11/10/2009 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I may have cleaned out the local Kmart of these compacts. They must have restocked, because I bought 6 of these to store depotted shadows and such. The quality is so good, especially when you consider that these are only $1 each. Pretty mind-boggling. I've only used one so far...I took out the plastic insert with the four holes and left the metal bottom plate. I depotted my 2 Almay trio shadows and my one lone L'Oreal quad for dark brown eyes and fit them all into the compact, minus one shadow from the quad which I knew I would never use (trash city).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

wonderful wonderful well built and i love that i can customize it with the essentials for a night out. :) face lips and eyes to go! i'm going back to buy a bunch more and for the price it's a def steal! :)

I decided to try out elf eyeshadows so I built my own compact. The colors I chose were sage, golden glow, ivory, and dust. Considering that the colors and compact each were $1, totaling $5 (4 colors+compact) it was acceptable but the colors did not show up as strong as I wanted it to on my eyelids. You get what you pay for.

on 1/10/2007 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

These were on sale at CVS!!! I bought the whole rack and now have 6 of em!! WONDERFUL in every way!!! Fits MAC and Milani shadows perfectly...

on 6/20/2006 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I just received my 4 pan Compact in Earthy. WOW am I impressed. The compact itself is really solid with a nice hinge and mirror inside. Additionally, the shadows are real quality..soft with tons of pigment. For the $5 I spent on the pallette with 4 colors, I could not have even purchased one at MAC, Lancome, etc. These are GREAT!!!! I already bought a bunch to give to my friends a gifts.