e.l.f. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

on 11/26/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually feel bad only spending $1 on this…its just soooo good. It saves me so much space. I depotted 4 MAC eye shadows into this because those packages are quite bulky for such a small amount so bottom line is that this compact works amazing and no fallout! Hassel free and foolproof…me likey :-)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

So, in the beginning I bought this so I could use it as a cheaper Z-Palette. I bought this thinking it would be magnetic because it claims to be magnetic on the packaging. IT'S NOT. It's just a compact with a mirror and a metal sheet under the plastic spaces for the elf eyeshadows. I took out the plastic spaces to put whatever shadows I wanted in it and the metal sheet just fell out. So I guess I would just have to glue the eyeshadow in there and make a permanent palette. The only reasons I didn't give it a one is because of the mirror and the fact that it was only $1.

on 11/3/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

its amazing! i have 4 blushers in my compact, and i love them! so cheap too! the compact is great as well, love the huge mirror in it. and these fit mac eyeshadows too!

on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.

Love this palette. Using the e.l.f. website, you can choose 4 colors (be it eyeshadow, lipstick or bronzer) in your kit. I chose to customize mine with 3 eye shadows (ivory, golden glow, dusk) and one bronzer (bronzed) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised to loving all four shades! I've never been an eyeshadow type of girl but this has swayed my preference. Using a eyeshadow brush (dump the brush that comes with it), the colors applies very smoothly and they adhere to the skin nicely. I love it! And all for four bucks, it can't be beat!