E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

on 4/11/2013 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

The compact itself is great, but the eyeshadow refills...ugh...they were not what they looked like online whatsoever. There were only 4 colors out of the entire line that I would use, I bought them and they were not useable to me. I gave mine away. Will not buy again.

on 4/29/2012 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I only have a few MAC e/s and this little palette is perfect for them. I just decorate mine with cute stickers and it looks great!

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I own many of these and it is absolutely a bargain! It fits all my MAC eyeshadow pans and it's great quality. It's sturdy and the comes with a large mirror! It is only about a dollar and it's so multi-purpose! LOVE IT

on 11/3/2011 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

its amazing! i have 4 blushers in my compact, and i love them! so cheap too! the compact is great as well, love the huge mirror in it. and these fit mac eyeshadows too!

on 10/12/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This was a dollar, and you get a great compact with a huuuge mirror for a compact! The packaging is so cute. The shadows that go in are kind of hit and miss, but I'd even buy this just for the mirror.

on 9/3/2011 10:16:00 PM

These are great! I bought 4 because I was pressing my pigments and needed something to put them in. MAC palettes are a bit too expensive, and I thought these were perfect. If you don't like the E.L.F. logo, you can cover it with a sticker, or even spray paint them entirely if you wanted. It holds 4 pans (26mm) and has a small brush inside. You can't go wrong with this palette because it's only $1! E.L.F. even sells eyeshadow and blush in single pan form so you can buy those and fill up these palettes.

on 8/2/2011 5:44:00 PM

Solid compact. Amazing value for the price. Great if you're a pro at depotting and you want to take some things to go. Note: Don't bother with E.L.F.'s single-shadow offerings, they're terrible. Definitely don't bother putting a disposable eyeshadow applicator sponge in here either, they're awful too.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a pretty good compact for $1. It fits MAC shadows, which is the reason I purchased it. Even though the MAC 4-pan compact is only $6, I wanted to purchase the ELF compact because of the large mirror & the sponge applicator (you can obviously replace it with your own, better one). The one I purchased, unfortunately was a defect. After I de-potted my shadows, I realized it doesn't close that good. It's suppose to "snap" shut, but mine merely shuts. I asked several people who own them, and nobody had that problem.. so I'll be purchasing another the next time I'm at Target.

on 3/22/2010 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love that this so cheap! Plus the added bonus that MAC refill pans fit and stay put without any issue (makes for easy travel). I only needed the one compact anyway, since I only pop in the pans I'm going to use for a particular look for the day (I leave the rest at home).