E.L.F. Elements 4-pan Compact

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this off of EyesLipFace.com and I was very disappointed in there quality in ELF' s product Lacked pigment and there were very chalk also dry. Pleas save Five bucks Get Wet n Wild stuff instead.

Good day Ladies,Stay Beautiful

on 5/14/2011 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I, too have the problem that my quads don't lock shut as they should! They open easily. Besides that, I keep in my temporarily depotted eyeshadows in there until I get them a permanent home. $1 is a complete steal. The plastic divided is easily popped out, but you have to glue down the metal pan.

on 11/17/2009 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this with the elements and bought there lipglosses and eyeshadows and it's awsome, it's realy sturdy and I depotted my mac eyeshadows and put them in it, and it's a dollar!

on 8/10/2008 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is amazing. Only one buck for a compact? Craaazy. It's so good, I cannot believe it is such a bargain. It's easy to open and hasn't even broken yet like I thought it would lol. Looove this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

What an amazing little compact! I persuaded my dad of all people to pick this up for me at K-Mart (which is half an hour away) today, since I'll be leaving for vacation on Hawaii shortly and don't want to lug around the cute yet impractical and fragile set my Stila eyeshadows came in. (I love love love Stila for their eyeshadows, by the way, although they tend to be hit or miss as far as texture and pigment go.)
Anyway, I'm impressed with the quality of the white palette esecially since it was only $1USD! It has a good weight in my hand, not too light, not too heavy, and seems to be sturdily made. It also has a nice, big mirror and convenient pop-open mechanism. It says E.L.F. Elements in gold on the lid and is a small yet useful size for carrying around.
I pried out the plastic eyeshadow holder within with the help of a flat scewdriver, and also took out the aluminum slab covering the bottom, which was loose. I arranged three Stila eyeshadows in a triangle within, holding them down with double sided tape. It's a tight fit that takes a bit of work to make happen, but that's a good thing in the long run since the shadows are in there good and tight.
This really is amazing, and I would buy more if the need ever arouse. My sister, mom, and dad were also impressed with this little gem from E.L.F!
Overall Rating 5.0
Price 1.0
Packaging Quality 5.0
Would you buy this product again? Yes